❥ 68: nιgнтмareѕ and ѕĸιnny love

QOTC :

This Circle of life is injustice to those worthless pathetic humans. Yet as we see it--we are full of capacity, knowledge, and here we are--trapped in insanity driven by our loudest thoughts that we will forever be like this. Watchers. Bystanders. Consider me wicked and foolish, sister, I'd rather make a dirty deed than to stand and watch until I die of painful boredom.
- The Unborn Goddess

************************************************

*dream*

They're coming. They're coming for you all.

*PLAY SONG*

Ino hadn't dreamt of anything like this at all. They say dreams are just part of your allusions; a fairytale you live in that doesn't have a happy ending. It's a dark paradise.

She squinted her blue eyes to realize that she was surrounded by a flare of darkness. She was in a cave, apparently--and she woke up as if one day she had come from a time portal where in aliens and dinosaurs exist. Witches, she thought, although such mythical creatures are now living in the daylight. No longer stories, no longer a little fragment of what they call "legends". Life is awfully full of surprises.

When she had come from her sleep like Aurora, the first thing she noticed was she was no different from a princess--wearing a silky white dress that stretched beneathe her toes, metallic ink painted on her hands and wrists, even her hair was decorated in flowers and beeds. Where am I? She thought, although everything sounded pointless. No one can hear her.

She walked through the cave like a wanderer, a desperate soul trapped somewhere unescapable. She walked beyond the stones in bare feet, curiosity in her face. She was still a vampire as she could feel the stinging pain in her neck, which means in the outer world, she is still an impure. No ingredient in this world can turn away his immortality to being normal.

She used her vampiric senses to hear a sound. When she did, it was terrible. She started hearing screams, agonizing cries, as the world was being shaken. At some point she wanted to cover her ears from the raging sound but it was real. The voices that shouted from outside were almost familiar, but what was she doing inside a cave dressed like a Queen? Thoughts were colliding in her head as she teleported away.

She gasped. In the outer world, she almost fell upon the cliff since she was standing above a hill. A hill where below her was chaos, a city or village overthrown in fire and blood. There was more where it came from--the fire, it was all over the country. Although she couldn't recognize where she was since it was all dust and smoke.

It was a battlefield. A sunny day where in the bodies of the dead are exposed in the sun, due to the normal outcome of war. Ino learned and educated from the essence of these circumstances and one rule is that you must never weep for the dead, but sometimes she couldn't help it. She couldn't help feel sorry for the people who were lying in there, scattered like bones. Vultures waiting upon their food.

There were so many ninjas from below she was standing, so many lives put to oblivion. She gazed her eyes upwards angrily towards the only people that could be responsible for this.

A battalion of men gleaming in dark and red cloaks--a man proudly presenting a head of his victim whom he cut himself using a giant scythe, a blonde dropping consecutive explosions mid-air, a pierced orange-haired man floating upwards next to the Angel--all of the members of the Akatsuki that were supposed to be dead have lived. And they have come back to bring death to the entire universe.

**end of dream**

The purple kunoichi was awoken by the sound of violent cries. That was close. A few more seconds she migth have died in there.