lιv: dιrтy lιттle ѕecreт

QOTC: Let's just say I have more other things to prioritize. Jealousy is not my thing. I trust my boyfriend.

- Temari to Naruto

*********************************************************

Chapter 54: Dirty Little Secret

"SHIT, SHIT, SHIT!"

Naruto punched the wood in front of him. He jabbed the unweakened timbre, as if purposely waiting for his fists to bleed(which is a good way of sweating his anger out). "This. Is. Not. Happening!!!"

What had happened to the blonde??

Apparently it was one common regular Tuesday when he woke up sobbing and funking with alchohol. He should have considered it first trying to drink with Ino like that, especially Tsunade has forbade them minors to consume even an ounce of Sake. Beer, alchohol, shots, whatever them teenagers refer to it it was always a bad sign.

You can never know what happen.

Going back, Naruto would usually go for a morning jog trying to mantain his routine. But he was far too drunk and a bit of sleepy perhaps, to even stretch a leg. So when the doorbell of his usual crammy apartment rang, the sound sounded more like a fire emergency siren.

☪ Thε hᎥᏒᎠ Uςhïhα ☪

YOU WERE WARNED

EARLIER

He went down from the stairs, and answered it. As he twisted the doorknob, finally getting a glimpse of his morning visitor, instantly his body collapsed and dropped dead-likely into the floor.

"I'm not surprised," Temari said, entering like a princess not bothering to shut the door. "Ino is the main bitch of this town."

Naruto widened his eyes first, and before he could be on his feet, he had to put both hands to his mouth to prevent himself from barfing like a pregnant woman.

"Close the door, foxy. I'm here for Shika. There is something you need to know." Said Temari. She was wearing her casual black dress and red belt, her scrolls already wrapped in her back like a seat belt. He heard today was her leaving.

Naruto closes the door clumsily and smiled widely. "Temari, long time no see.." She knows.

"We saw each other three days ago."

"Oh." He puffed. "I didn't recognize you."

Temari looked over his apartment for a bit, a curious girl in a museum. There was a picture of him with Iruka standing, the day he graduated of the academy. It was one of the most cherishing moments he had with his gradeschool sensei.

"What do you remember?"

"Ino.. I guess." Naruto said, though he was sniffing something atypical since the moment she arrived. "We had a drink, talked about life and stuffs--"

"What stuffs?" Temari asked curiously, staring back with brilliant teal eyes.

"Life stuffs. How she used to look up at Shika as his best friend--"

"I know that he is her best friend."

Naruto, feeling overzealous, cocked a fascinating brow. "It bothers you, doesn't it?" He asked. "That Ino's desperately in love with Shikamaru. That jackass is lucky."