sєαsσn síх: RISE OF THE AKATSUKI

QOTC

Hidan: Kisame, you little asshole. You sure haven't gotten smaller. You have a girlfriend yet?

Kisame: Yeah, let's not get to that.

*********************************************************

Season Six: Rise of the Akatsuki

This Season goes out to y'all. You deserve the Akatsuki! I love you!

"Kamui." Obito said. "Show me my Cherry Blossom."

A black swirling door opened in front of Obito, spinning around like a whirlpool. It was big enough for him to enter and intrude the pinkette's beauty sleep.

The space door, as Obito had been practicing-was a portal not only he found convenient for transportation, but as he had reached the maximum knowledge of Sharingan he managed to make portals out of dimensions, letting his own eyes see through it like a magic mirror.

Sakura was sleeping in Naruto's bed, her hair tangled. She was covered in sheets, and from the tenderness in her closed eyes Obito could tell something had happened between them. She was bare, her skin white and yellowish in the morning light. Naruto was kissing her forehead.

Obito was almost impressed-his own doppelganger (or Kakashi's, that he isn't aware of) had managed to scoop Sakura in bed while the closest time Obito got with Rin was when she had tried healing him. It was one of the things he had gone envious with Naruto; people said he was just like him at all, and Obito was willing to agree with that-except-

He grew up and realized other people weren't really worth saving. One day, Obito thought, getting a clearer glimpse of Naruto who was Minato's only child, Naruto's mind and heart would be filled with unending loathe and hate.

Soon, the boy would lose everything he had. Then he would come to him, a Senju doppelganger who needed advice from Madara's attendant.

A chakra of a similar serpent appeared behind him. Obito could smell it, the deep stench of blood and dark magic like gas. Kabuto was standing right behind him, in his newly grey robe that fit the color of his skin. His eyes were burning in deep gold, like treasure found underneathe a dragon's lair. Round spectacles covered his eyes, spectacles Obito had never seen him without it. "Should I continue?"

Obito stared at the portal once more. He didn't look back to him as he spoke: "Precisely."

Kabuto was enlightened. Hurriedly he left Obito's room, and tumbled through the Akatsuki hideout with an unvanishing smirk. Taka was eating in the dining room as he ordered all of them to go into the backyard. He told them that something special was about to happen this say; something that would go down in history. Chiruka protested with a questioning look, her hair tied in a bun. Suigetsu was drinking her Soda. Kisame just raised his brows and for the first time, there was confidence in his blue eyes. He was the first to go outside silently bringing Samehada along with him, as always.

As Kabuto had reached the large space outside, he couldn't help but shake with a tremendous feeling of excitement. The Akatsuki was panicking behind him. He went outside in his shimmering Sage outfit, a suitable cloak for a man who was about to make the people near him gasp in awe. He set all his equipments aside him within a swift of hand, and he was right when he said he would make all humanity glare in wonder-Kakashi's daughter was literally staring at him with her eyes round and huge. Kabuto just winked at her.

"Sweetie, get inside." Hotaru said, her hands in Wakana's shoulders.

"But I want to see this," Wakana said grimly. "I want to meet Sasuke's brother."