❥ 65: looĸιng ғor ѕaĸυra

*************************************************************

QOTC:

Take me to Konoha where Itachi lives.

- Sasuke 

**************************************************************

Not far from Otogakure, a hamlet that lies at the eastern border of the Land of Fire, there is a small village.

Sasuke couldn't recall what name it was. He just passed the village skulked under an Akatuki mantle, his pair of crimson eyes examining the place.

Itachi's crow leapt into his arm. So far nothing good has happened to him quite nowadays. He tried to rely to Obito's sleeping pills but they were just no good.

Sasuke frowned. He shouldn't have expected more from the blind man, whom he has guaranteed for Sakura's safety. Because even you know leaving that person was for the best, doesn't it only leave a fraternal damage into your heart? Because at the end of the day, you'll only come back to that place where you meet, where your heart eventually takes you. The raven stared back at the blurry night. He clutched the silver locket in his hand where there was a picture of him and Itachi hunting a wild boar. Better things are coming, Obito would say, reaching a hand over his shoulder. A few dead people.

Sasuke glanced up to the new moon, the wind smoothing his side bangs. Funny how a lot of things could change in a year. He then stayed like that for a while, before running off to the wind with a cloak of black and red clouds. In search for his new prey.

When in doubt, you would think it's vaguely impossible for Uchiha Sasuke to shed a tear. But it happened. Most of the time he would wake up with his face in tears, and cried over the empty bottle of Sake he'd crushed into the ground. Of the scars he'd gotten, because no one was ever there to check up on him.

He ran, and teleported from roof to roof. The sound of crickets and echoes of his feet mildly vibrated into his ear as he'd entered the first open-window silently.

The girl bursted awake when she felt a hand suffocating her mouth. "Y-you're--" She gasped wildy as she saw Sasuke.

"Don't move," the raven ordered, strangling her with both arms.

"W-what are you doing??"

Sasuke didn't say a word. Instead he started removing a few layers from her, pouring hot sweat and chills all over her body. The girl tried to fought back, but Sasuke raised his Kusanagi and pressed it against her chin.

"If you make a sound, I'll kill you." He said, cold and louring as what she would have expected from an Uchiha.

The girl couldn't do anything but to cry, letting this man take this most precious thing away from her. She was crying at the same time calling for help, but she knew no one would hear her but she atleast hoped for the Uchiha to have a change of heart.

"Don't do this to me please," said the girl, "please s-stop," she pleaded, "no, please, don't!!!!! Get away from me, please!!"

The girl screamed. The night went on and on.