XLVII: Another Love

QOTC:

(Phone call)

Naruto: "Well, remember when we're at that party I sort of forgot, and you puked, I took you home--she really didn't want that."

Sakura: "You dressed me up."

Naruto: "I didn't touch your bra or underlings."

**************************************************************************

"Naruto. W-wake up!"

Nuh-uh, Naruto's facial expression spoke along with his green froggy sleeping hat.

"Naruto, it's already morning!" the woman whispered. Nothing again, she thought. Naruto was laying in his beg like a cutie little child who, like little children in fact, didn't care about the terrene. Eat and sleep; those were their sports.

Hinata sighed. She wondered if she should perform a Gentle Fist upon the blonde boy or kiss him, that was one of Naruto's scrupulous rules. If you're going to wake me up without kissing me or kissing me, kill me now. Don't even bother with my hat, Hinata-chan! He thought it was fair treatment--he slept for a hundred couple of hours while Hinata was used to the early mornings, inside her peaceful clan, she would wake up by five and practice Taijutsu. Neji was always first to wake, so she would catch him being the first Hyuga to spar when Dawn had just arrived. When they were younger Neji would usually bow his head to her, now Neji would do it pleasingly. Hinata smiled as she kissed him in the cheek good morning, a brother he never had and a cousin who secured her with everything: protection, love, foresight.

Naruto being a casual heavysleeper didn't bother her at all. He was glued onto it, and Hinata liked watching him sleep, anyway. Waking up on the first blush, observing him, finding a way to tumble back on her good nap as she would encircle herself around his arms. He'd kiss her cheek sometimes though, as if by thought, I'm watching you.

So here Hinata was: trying to wake her escort. Hinata had pressed Naruto's cheek harder than she ever did that the blonde jinchuriki scowled out of his bed awake, later on rushing onto the Hyuga Townhouse with his jacket halfway unzipped. He mumbled: You were supposed to kiss me!

"There's something want to tell you." Naruto said, his hands in his pockets. He looked troubled. "About me being a Jinchuriki and all those crap... I don't know, I..."

Hinata was listening attentively, her eyes onto him as they stood in front of the Main Family's house. Quarter to five and she was lucky Naruto was good enough to run, or else the people in the clan would have seen her through the night. Hiashi had his servants and eyes scattered somewhere, around the bushes, hiding just on your behind like bat's pair of yellow scary eyes.

"Well, g-go ahead." Hinata said patiently.

"Granny Tsunade told me it's possible she would send me to Turtle Island. I don't know if it's true but rumors are starting to spread. I just want to let you know so you'd find out, by me." Secrets always keep you from each other, Hinata thought, glad that her boyfriend barely kept anything from her. Those were Hiashi's words, a strict rule of the living. "Some training and all those stuffs."

"Oh," Hinata could only respond. "T-that's great. Can I go?"

"Really?" Said Naruto, his blue eyes surprised in delightfulness. "What about Old Man Hia--"