lх: ғeммe ғaтale

"Interesting. I've heard the Yamanaka clan once kept making illegal jutsus for themselves, barely acknowledging the Laws. It was a secret discovery I have found out once, when I used to spy for Lord Orochimaru." Kabuto said, eying the ponytailed blonde girl. She had a mermaid long hair, a strawberry blonde color that shined brighter in the sun. Though it was evening, she was still stunning.

Obito seemed vaguely caught up with the dark sage's words, as his Sharingan dropped into the moon. "I was thinking of killing her if her forgiveness was not deposited, but never mind. She seems to me like a girl who has fallen for the dark, but obtains a big heart for everyone." Now she had entered, and the door was closed. What the trio was not aware of was how humongous was their window, and sometimes it could lead them into a risky position where in they could always be watched.

Kabuto writhed his eight-inched tongue, a smirk in his hungry face. "Yes, she is a woman of faith. The question is, how long? I would love to control that beating heart of hers." He chuckled evilly, a common gesture that symbolized his similarity of nature with the deceased Orochimaru. "She is different, I see. She is no longer that annoying little brat I wouldn't mind plucking her blonde hair."

"You have changed, indeed." Obito complimented, if not an insult or a sign of mockery.

"My dear," Chuckled Kabuto, "people don't change. They cease to know who they really are until their masks have fallen. You of all people should know that." He was petting a snake in his sleeve, a snake that had the same color of his golden, cat-like eyes. It almost seemed to Obito as if they were a family, a family Kabuto had embedded in his body. The snake was speaking on some sort of language Obito did not intend to hear, nor he needed to eavesdrop from. He was busy taking a glimpse of the blonde girl.

Obito was there when Kabuto was made the Dark Sage. He had been there when he laid himself down, and injected all possible liquors from Orochimaru's remains to make him a better Sage. It was not the kind of Sage Naruto would transform into, or what the frogs frequently called themselves. It was a Sage as a dark sorcerer and the world would yet to know.

The snake was still talking, and for some reason it was as if Obito was never there. He took the advantage to take a long time bringing Kabuto's past into the line. He was just a boy when he was accepted by Orochimaru, not as an apprentice but nothing as a menial. So when Orochimaru was close to dying, Kabuto would be there to regain his strength, having clinging into this hope that he would somehow reconsider the thought of making Kabuto his next body host.

And what would Orochimaru have left of him? Nothing. Just an ignorant will he made himself, believing he would reach the heavens. Obito would become nothing of him. Madara trusted him above all that he would lead them to greatness, a world where hatred ends and not to mind the casualties. Kabuto on the other hand, he just wanted to achieve supremacy and a title.

"I smell a few Leaf noticing our presence. I'm surprised they're not naive at all, based from my experience." He said, as he nodded into the snake. The snake hissed as it glanced at Obito, before slowly slipping into Kabuto's thick mud-colored cloak.

Obito stared once again. There was another curse-mark in his wrist, just where the snake had vanished as well as where Rin's tattoo would have been marked. It was familiar and he could not be mistaken--that boy who had the power to plunge out his bones and use it as a weapon--Kimimaro. Another one was in his other arm when he adjusted his lens and his loose cloak almost revealed half of her bare arms. An impure's curse.

"I should get going. I have a coven of vampires to attend to." He said, as he had begun to turn around, but Obito was kept in his motion, standing icily. Kabuto stared at the same direction of his ruby eyes and realized he had still been glaring through Sakura's window. Kabuto smirked. "I know this is not my business in the matter, but do not let this village hold you still. A changed man must never go back on his words." He said. As Obito was on his journey carrying Madara's name, Kabuto meanwhile was studying the death of the man named Obito Uchiha and now there was a rumor that he still kept a Sharingan in his grave. Kabuto, amused, sent one of his tiny serpents beneathe his grave that lied on Leaf cemetery.