Chapter 19.

Zayn’s POV

We all sat around in Caroline and Chelle’s apartment.

We had no idea what to do. Mr. Darcy was back from his errands and he waited with us for Caroline to come back.

It was nearing 10 pm and we were all getting worried. Louis was pacing the floor running his fingers through his hair every 3 seconds.

And their goes his fingers through the hair. See I told you every three seconds.

I sat on the couch my leg going a mile a minute. Chelle sat next to me and she was twiddling her fingers cracking them every few seconds. Liam was talking with Niall as they ate the pizza we got for lunch a bit after Caroline disappeared to do god knows what.

Harry stood against the wall staring at his iPhone intently while tapping away a mile a minute on it. He hadn’t moved from that position since 8 which was nearly 2 hours ago.

What was he doing that was so important?!

I sat there on the couch and thought of life. Let me tell you it was hectic and annoying at time. I loved my life, the fans, my four new brothers, and not to mention a new girl that I like and might even love.

I can’t believe what I did last night…I told Caroline I loved her when I knew she was dating Luke. How low and cheap of me to ask her to go cheat on him and go out with me…how low.

But the up part is that she broke up with him. From what Chelle’s is telling me she says that it was a mutual decision since they were better off being just friends.

That made a slot open for me though I doubt that she’d want to date after getting out of a relationship. I stood up and ran my fingers through my dark hair. The blond streak was sticking out funny so I brushed it in with the rest of my hair.

I wished Caroline understood where I was coming from. I like her a lot and I really hope she understands how much I like her.

“Where is she?!” Louis shouts all of a sudden. He stops pacing, checks his watch, looks at his phone, runs his fingers through his hair then starts pacing again.

“She hasn’t called yet so we shouldn’t expect the worst from her yet.” Chelle says logically. That’s what was nice about her and Louis being paired together. They both were best friends with Caroline, they both were funny and crazy but they were opposites with something’s which was what made them work together better.

Were Caroline and I like that?

“Actually,” Harry says pushing off against the wall to join the group, “we can now expect the worst from her.”

Harry’s POV

I started playing on my phone at 8 pm.

I didn’t know why I had an urge to I just needed to do something with hands to distract them. I went onto Twitter did something and then stayed on the home screen. I flipped through the dozens of apps I added and stopped on one.