Chapter 13.

I woke up to hear the monitor beeping.

Beep…beep…beep.

At a steady rate that was annoying me dearly.

What was going on? What happened to me? Am I dead right now?

“BEEP, BEEP, BEEP!!!” Rang through my ears.

“God damn it someone turn that down!!” I mumble/say shifting my position on the…bed? I heard a gasp so I opened my eyes. My eyes met a pair of green ones.

“Oh my god….CAROLINE!!!” Harry yelled jumping up from the chair next to my bed, letting go of my hand, and jumping into my arms.

“Hi Harry.” I say hugging him back. He snakes his hands under my body and lifts me up slightly and squeezes me to death. I gasp out and I feel his grip loosen a bit but he doesn’t let go of me. I’m kind of glad he doesn’t, he’s really warm.

“Harry what are you babbling about-” I hear an oh so familiar voice say “CAROLINE!!!”

I let go of Harry reluctantly but go into the arms of my best friend and non-blood related brother, Louis. He squeezes me to death too but doesn’t loosen his grip. He then starts kissing my head all over but doesn’t loosen the grip on my face as he does so.

“Louis… Louis….LOUIS!! Will you stop it I’m fine!!” I yell to have swatting his hands away from my face.

“Well sorry but I was worried. Don’t you ever do that again to me missy!! You got it!!?” he asked fiercely putting his finger in my face. His cheeks were red, and his hair was messed up.

“Um yes okay I promise. I don’t even know what happened.”

“Well you lost lots of blood Ms. Darcy. Did you know you had five-” the doctor, who just walked in the room, started before getting cut off.

“SHHHH.” I yelled out cutting him off.

“What?” he asked with a confused expression on his face.

“Um Louis could you go get my Dad for me?” I asked him in a sweet voice. He nodded and then ran out of the room. When the door shut I turned on the doctor “Okay I know about the cuts but they were an accident. No one knows about them, except him” I pointed at Harry “and one other person plus you. You cannot tell anyone about this or it will start trouble. I promise nothing bad happened and you as a doctor should respect your patient’s wishes. For your situation report do not mention loss of blood or anything to do with that. I know what happened and I’m sorry. I promise you will never see me in this hospital again and if you do then and only then I give you my permission to tell my dad or mom. Now is that understood?” I asked the doctor taking a much needed breath. He stared at me in awe before nodding his head.

“I give you my word.” He said just before the door opened and my dad ran in. He came right over to my bedside and gave me a hug. I saw, over my dad’s shoulder, that all of the guys in the band were here but Luke was missing.

“Are you alright?!” Mt dad asks in a worried voice.

“Yeah I’m fine. The doctor told me that I was a bit dehydrated and that I wasn’t really eating.” I say running my hands through his light brown hair that looked like mine.

“Why haven’t you been eating?!” Louis exclaims.

“I get busy and I forget. Plus I haven’t really been feeling all that well lately.”

“Why?” the doctor asks taking the clipboard off the end of my bed and pulling a pen out of his white doctor coat pocket.

“I don’t know. Maybe I hate some bad food?” I ask.