Chapter 2.

We walked home talking about our day.

She explained to me that the person that gave her the tip was young and they had sunglasses on with a hood.

She could tell he was cute by his “sexy” voice.

I rolled my eyes at her and her in loveness with this complete stranger.

We reached our flat a little while later.

We entered and I looked at the scene. It was pretty clean since I hated being a slob.

I set down my messenger bag and headed to the kitchen. I turned on the light to see the sink dripping, the fridge making an odd noise and the light flickered since it was still raining and thundering outside.

The usual was happening.

I headed to my room and went to grab my IPod.

I turned to one of my favorite bands.

The Fray.

Louis and I were in love with them before he left and I still loved them.

I set it on the speakers and pressed play.

“You found me” blasted me ears as I went around my room to pick up missed placed things.

I hummed the lyrics and picked up-, swaying my hips.

“Why’d you have to wait? Where were you? Where were you?” I sang out loud.

I picked up my dirty clothes and put it inside a laundry bag that I’d take to the laundry mat.

The song replayed and I sand “Where were you when everything was falling apart?”

I liked the lyrics, they meant something to me.

My phone buzzed and I got a text.

Luke.

It read: What are you doing tonight Love?

I replied: Nothing much, probably going to the laundry mat. You?

A few seconds later I got another message saying: Well I was hoping to talk to my favorite girl.

I replied: Really?

He replied: Yeah but now I’m talking to you so your close to second best :P

I rolled my eyes but then remembered that he couldn’t see me.

He messaged me before I could reply saying: don’t roll your eyes at me XD

I gawked at him and then looked outside to make sure he wasn’t sitting there watching me creepily.

I replied: I didn’t role my eyes at you…

He replied: Yeah and I’m the Queen of England, Love I know you better than you know yourself   ;)

I replied: Do not…what’s my favorite color then?

He replied: Green because it’s the color of your eyes :P

I replied: Song?

He replied: You found me by The Fray XD

I replied: Food?

He replied: Fries or pizza depending on how your feeling but if you’re on your…….um thing for the month….you LOVE chocolate.

I replied: You’re a creep Luke.

He replied: But you love me  :D

I replied: Well…

He replied: Don’t lie, everyone loves me