Chapter 12.

“Dad?” I asked in disbelief.

“Hi honey!” he said running towards me. My Dad was American and he usually lived in America because of business. He used to live in England with me and mom but when he got the opportunity he ran for it. My mom and him are still married and they still are deeply in love with each other.

He stopped living with us when I was seven. I used to see him every now and then but both of us have become busy and we kind of strayed apart and only email or Skype each other.

“What….when…why….where did you come from?!” I asked him hugging him like no tomorrow. Did I mention this was the first actual contact I had with him since I was seven? Well it is.

“I flew in. I’m on vacation for a few weeks!” he says letting go of me. “And you didn’t tell me that Louis lives with you either? Do his band mates live here too?”

“Um Dad Louis doesn’t live with me. I think he lives in the building but not with me. His band mates do not live here. They just stayed the night with us.”

“Oh well that’s good.” He states smiling at me. “I’ve missed you kiddo.” He says holding back tears.

“Me too Dad….um Dad this is Chelle the one I always talk about and is like my sister. She lives here, she’s my roommate.” I tell him motioning to her next to me.

He smiles at her and she sticks out her hand for him to shake but he just pulls her into a hug instead.

She laughed a bit then walked out of the room with me and my Dad behind her. The guys give my Dad some looks but Louis gasped loudly.

Like I have mentioned from earlier Louis and I have grown up since birth so he knows my Dad.

Louis is frozen for a moment and then he jumps up and runs to my Dad giving him a bear hug.

“Hey Louis, how’ve you been?” My Dad asks him giving him a hug back.

“Better now that you’re been here.” Louis says honestly. My Dad was like his real Dad. I guess Louis has missed and thought of him too just like me.

“Well then I guess that’s good.” My Dad says letting go of him. Tears rim Louis eye matching mine. We are both over joyed.

“Oh Caroline I’ve missed you too!” Louis yells coming over giving me a big hug also. I smile and give him a hug even though we already did this I think yesterday.

I hear the gang around us laughing and talking and Louis and I break apart to go sit down. Chelle is off finishing getting ready now and I see that the boys are done eating. They put their dishes away in the sink and I give my Dad the rest of the food.

He eats it without question since he knows I’m not a bad chef. I used to cook something’s with my mom and I was pretty decent. He sits down at the counter as everyone just stares at him.

I lean forward on the counter on the other side from him. “Have you seen mom yet?” I ask smirking. Knowing him he’s going to do something for her. Something special that will make her happy.

“No…she doesn’t even know I’m here actually.” He says smirking back at me. I got my looks from my Dad. He had light brown messy hair and green eyes like me. If he was a lot younger we could pass as siblings.

“So what are you going to do for her?” Harry asked coming to stand next to the right of me. I look at him and he looks back at me “Are you going to surprise her and be all romantic?” Harry goes on still addressing my father even if he’s looking at me.

“Um I actually have a plan. If guys would like, you can help me with it. I was just going to have Caroline do the job by herself but it can also be all of you if you are not busy.” My Dad says in his American accent.