Chapter 10.

I stuck my head inside the door and looked around.

The coast was clear and we walked further inside.

“Harry?” I whispered.

“Go to the bathroom before anyone wakes up.” He whispers back. I walk to the bathroom and I feel his hand touching my back so he knows where he’s going.

His hand goes further down and it rests on my ass by accident….or at least I thought it was an accident.

“Hand off ass, hand off ass!” I whisper yell to him.

He lets go of me as I close the bathroom door and turn on a dim-ish light.

“First aid kit?” Harry says while staring at my bloody leg. I reached above his head and I felt warm air hit my stomach, the part of my body that was revealed when my shirt lifted slightly. Harry’s breath was really warm and smelled of mints.

“Here” I say quietly handing it to him. He opens it and looks back and forth between my legs and the different band aids in there.

“I’m sorry if this hurts you.” He took the alcohol and put it on some paper towels then wiped my whole leg down in it in one swipe.

I bit my lip holding back a scream that wanted to escape my mouth. Harry looked back up at me.

“I warned you.” He says in a know it all voice.

“I. Know.” I say through gritted teeth.

“Like I said this will heal faster like this.” I looked down at him. His face was hidden since he was looking down working on my leg.

He started to bandage my leg up by wrapping it in band aids and gauze.

“Now go put on some long pants while I clean up the blood and stuff.” He said.

“Yes sir.” I say smirking at him.

He smirks back as I leave. I walk silently into my room. It feels different like someone’s touched it.

Oh wait I remember why it feels like this: Zayn slept with me.

I walked quietly to my closet and took out long pajama pants that were a mix of maroon and red and they had little colorful owls on them.

I slipped them on and winced slightly when the bandages caught with the fabric.

I messed up my hair a bit to make it look like I just woke up. I walked back into the hall to meet Harry. I saw him walk out of the bathroom and give me a thumbs up.

I passed into the bathroom silently and I shut the door. I sat on the counter waiting for what would come of this moment to be.

Someone twisted the doorknob ‘trying’ to get in.

 “What the hell?” Harry’s ‘sleepy’ voice said.

A faint knock sounded the door.

I didn’t answer it though.

The knob jiggled more roughly now.

I opened the door and I tackled Harry to the ground. We sat half in the hallway half in the open space before it split to either the front door, living room or kitchen.

“What are you doing?” Harry asked totally surprised by the dive and tackle.

“I thought that’s what my character would do.” I say dramatically “Now kick the wall next to your left leg.”

He kicked with his right leg “No Harry your other left leg.” I whisper laughing a bit.

He does so and I hear a faint voice say “What’s that sound?!” It sounded like Louis.