Chapter 6.

I waited around drawing on my notepad since no one else came in after that.

I was bored so I just sat on the counter connected to the wall where you could see perfectly into the kitchen.

“Hey Luke, what time is it?” I asked not looking away from my attempt at drawing a flower.

It was failing miserably.

“Its half past 10 Love.” He said not looking up from his newspaper.

I groaned frustrated that this day was going by slowly.

Don’t get me wrong I love it that Louis is in the same room as me but seriously it’s like he’s now in love with Chelle.

It’s a bit annoying actually.

I know I sound like a brat but seriously I just got him back.

I don’t want to give him up now.

I heard chuckling from in front of me so I looked up.

The four other boys were still there eating.

We had chatted slightly being sarcastic to each other.

They tried flirting but I just came up with comments to shut them down.

Occasionally Louis would turn around and slightly glare at them clearing his throat loudly.

I shrugged the laughing off and went back to drawing.

I sighed and was about to throw it away when someone spoke up.

“You know that’s a sad looking tree.” The boy at the end said.

The boy that put me in a trance before was staring at me waiting for a comment.

I sighed shaking my head a little.

“It’s not a sad tree! It’s supposed to be a happy flower! And if you can’t tell I’m not the best artist around.”

He laughed a little.

“I can see that. Do you want me to show you how it’s done?” he asked turning his head to the right slightly.

I looked at the door and the people around us.

The place was barren.

I shrugged my shoulders “I mean if you want, well I mean if you’re done and I’m not-”

“Oh please I’ve been done eating for awhile now and besides it doesn’t seem like there’s anyone else for you to take care of.” He said getting up.

“Well aren’t you little mister pushy.”

“You know it Love.” He said coming around the counter. He came and stood to my left.

I set the notepad down turning it to a new page.

I set the pen in front of him waiting for him to take control and “show me how it’s done”.

He picked up the one and twiddled it between his fingers.

His eyebrows scrunched and he looked at the pen confused.

Recognition crossed his face but I was still confused as hell.

He then looked back at me.

He turned slightly to look over at the curly haired flirt with the skater hat.

The boy sitting shrugged his shoulders then returned back to eating.

The boy in front of me tilted his head to the side and asked “Where did you get this pen?”