11 | Red Rose

AZALEA

Astonished. Bewildered. My mind was all over the place. My hands wouldn't stop shaking and my eyes never tore away from the papers in front of me.

Letters from a guy. And it didn't take forever for me to realize who the 'floret' guy would be. Carson Beckett.

He's the only boy I know with such a deep fascination for flowers and nature. It's adoring and elegant in its finest way. The way he describes his reverie for me in each letter, it truly baffles me. His way with words, his deep deep admiration and love for me. With the depth, he describes love as so extraordinary. 

Azalea. He described me with such delicate words. He signifies me with a flower.

He calls himself a bell-flower. Unwavering Love. I never acknowledged how wide I was grinning at this point. But why? Why was I liking this? Did I feel the same?

I wasn't sure. Because in those days, when we'd spend loads of time at his father's nursery or my dad's farmhouse, I only considered him a friend. He was by my side through my worst times, when I'd get vulnerable, missing my mother. When I'd accidently pluck a flower in the nursery, he'd laugh at me but cover for me nonetheless.

There was a spark. I could never deny that. And I guess that spark set off.

Because here I'm sitting, reading a set of love letters from a guy who I used to consider a friend. I don't think we can be friends after this.

Because god knows how happy this bag of letters had made me. I do like Carson. My love or admiration may never compare to his, because these letters show his core love for me. I can never love like Carson Beckett.

But, for now what I do know is. I do love Carson, for he is my Red Rose.

Ahhh, she received the letters!!

Who do you think sent them? 👀 I think we all have a pretty good guess here 😂

But the book's coming to an end soon :( and I'll miss writing it!

Ily 💜

- KrystalGlobe ❤