Bonus Chapter

Her sunlit face was beautiful beyond extent and explanation. Her gorgeous hair was running down her shoulders like auburn rain. Millions of stars veiled themselves in her eyes. Azalea looked up as she heard padded feet rushing towards her.

"Mommy! Papa's not waking up!" A shrilly voice interrupts her morning exercise as she stands up to pick her little one up.

"Don't worry, I'll wake him up baby." She kissed her daughter's forehead before walking inside their bedroom where her husband was soundly asleep. Face planted in his mush pillow.

"Wake up love." She called out in her melodious enchanting voice as her lover stirred in his sleep. Completely bemused she reached out and tucked a few strands of his slightly grown brown locks. Leaning down to kiss his forehead, when his eyes opened.

"Hello baby." He rasped out in his morning voice which consumed a husky edge but a softer tone. Azalea beamed at her husband with reverence dancing and intertwining with fate in her eyes.

"Lilith is mad at you." She chuckled mockingly as Carson raised an eyebrow. "Why?" He questioned sitting up, his hand resting on his wife's lap comfortably.

"She tried waking you up. You didn't budge." Azalea stifled a snicker as Carson's lips stretched into a huge grin. "I know how to deal with that." He sufficed with a gentle form and Azalea melted into his forlorn gaze.

"Lily! Come over here sweetheart." Carson called out and a few seconds later, light footsteps were heard as Lilith padded inside with a frown sculpted on her rosy lips. Azalea watched the two of her most valued flowers with a precious smile and a loving gaze.

"What is it?" Lilith questioned with a slight pout. Carson sighed in content before helping her on the bed and on top of himself, where she found her solace and comfort.

"I couldn't wake up because I was dreaming about something glorious." Carson mumbled, burying his face in his daughter's hair as she laid her tiny head against his chest. She hummed before glancing at Azalea who was watching them with adoring eyes. 

"What were you dweaming about?" Lilith asked, drawing circles on her father's chest.

Carson's eyes met Azalea's and a soft blush appeared on her rosy cheeks; she made an attempt to look away but his powerful gaze pinned her. "A beautiful flower. A red rose." He muttered, staring right at his wife with all the constellations in the world. 

Lilith pulled her head back, sitting upright on Carson. He narrowed his eyes lovingly at her. "You said mommy's the red rose in your story, Papa." The little girl mused with a goofy smile as she stared between her parents who were so busy sharing their reverence through their ardent gazes.

"Your mommy is the only flower in my story, baby."

The moment was graceful and delicate, the fuzzy feeling surrounded the happy family as the lovely florets continued to bloom and smile cheerfully.