Bat Outta Hell.

Adam's POV.

"Adam!" A familiar voice said.

"Awake." The voice said again.

"I command you to awake!" The voice boomed.

"Tell me how much you love me Adam..... KILL THEM! ..... BOTH OF THEM!!" the voice said again.

I didn't even have the strength to sit up.

With a Thud! My head hit a pillow.
I was asleep again in seconds.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Prysillah's POV.

Bang!

Charleigh and I hear a loud crash on the roof.

"She's on the roof!" I Whispered.

"I'm going up there." Charleigh says, as she goes through a door.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh" I hear a frightened scream.

Adam!

I ran to the bedroom door to find Adam crowched on the floor.

He growled at me.

He started to come towards me, but I stopped him with a wooden cross.

"No!" He screamed as he fell to the floor.

I shut the doors and locked them best I could and went off to try and find Charleigh.

"Charleigh!" I said as I made it to the stair case.

"She's not up here!" Charleigh calls back as she comes back through the door.

Then a look of horror crosses her face as she screams;

"Prysillah, look out!!"

I turned just in time to the window and saw Jerri's distorted vampire face in the window.

Charleigh ran and shoved me out of the way, we hit the floor.

She stood up then helped me up.

"Come on, she's going downstairs." She said.

Charleigh took off down the stairs and Adam almost had the door off of it's hinges.

But then my ears Heard the ear splitting sound of breaking glass.

I looked as Jerri came flying through the stain glass window at the top of the stairs.

I dove to the floor just as Jerri landed on the other side of the upstairs.

She walked over to me with a smile on her face.

"So?" She said as she came over to me.

"Stay back!" I said to Charleigh as she came to the bottom of the stairs.

" Back!" I said to Jerri. Holding a cross.

She started to put a hand up, but then put it back down as she started laughing.

"You have to have faith for that to work on me Ms. Vincent..... Remember?" She said as she laughed.

Then behind Jerri, through the broken window, I could see that the sun was beginning to rise.

Jerri stepped closer, unaware that the sun was behind her.

I stepped towards her to, cross in hand and new found faith intact.

Jerri felt my faith.

Her face turned angry as she could feel the faith inside the cross.

Then the faint sound of coocoo clocks began to chime, getting louder and louder each time they chimed.

Charleigh looked ecstatic.

"Your out of time Ms. Dandrige... Look over your shoulder." I said to her.

She turned to see the sun half way up from behind the mountains.

"NOOOOOOOO!" She howled just as a beam of sunlight came through the window and struck her.

It threw her across the upstairs.

She was able to transfer from her human facade to that of a bat in a matter of seconds.

She flew around the upstairs, while I ran down the stairs to join Charleigh.

She headed for us but I managed to shove Charleigh out of the way just as Jerri hit me, knocking me into the stairs.

I held her by the neck with one hand untill I managed to grab what was a leg bone from that Billie Jean girl and stuck it into Jerri's mouth.

She snapped the bone but before she could bite me, I grabbed her around the neck with both hands and tried to push her away.

Charleigh came up behind Jerri and hit her over the head with a piece off glass from the broken window, shaddering it over Jerri's head.

Jerri turned around and bit Charleigh.

"Oww!" Charleigh screamed as she fell to the ground.

I was able to scoot into some sun light that had made its way into our path.

I pulled Jerri with me.

She let out a ear splitting shreak as soon as the light touched her.

Small flames were beginning to spark on her batty skin and she flew up from me and flew down a small hall way near the bottom of the stairs and vanished from our sight.

"Are you alright!?" I asked Charleigh.

"Yeah I'm fine. Come on she's in the basement." She said.