Jerri & Adam.

Adam's POV.

I awoke to the sound of music.

It was soft at first but grew louder.
I sat up, a little light headed.

My eyes wandered around the room.

Where am I?

I seemed to be in a bedroom, there was a fire in the fire place and the lights in the room we're all off except a lamp in the corner.

The fire and the lamp were the only light sources in the room, the fire draped everything in an orange glow.

I took me a few seconds to see the paintings on the wall.

As I glanced at them I knew they looked familiar, but then it hit me;
It was me! It a picture of me.

Then a voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"He was someone I knew... A long time ago..." Jerri said.

She was standing by an old tape player. So that must be where the music is coming from.

She was dressed in a black tank top with black short-shorts and she had a red silk robe that was undone, hanging off of her shoulders.

She looked almost sad, but her expression quickly vanished when she turned to face me.

She slowly walked towards me.

She smiled at me as she came closer.

"Where am I?" I asked.

She just kept smiling.

"Where's Charleigh?" I asked.

She still didn't answer me. She was standing in front of me now, looking into my eyes as if she were searching for something.

"Where's-" I was cut off by the sight of her robe sliding off of her shoulders and onto the floor.

She sat down beside me.

And before I knew it her lips were on mine.

She trailed down from my lips to my neck.

I could feel her breath brushing my skin.

I flinched, knowing what was coming.

But Instead she pulled away and looked at me as If she were hurt.

For some reason I felt guilty.
"I-"  I started, but she cut me off.
She held her hand up, and as she was putting it down she brushed my lips with her finger.

I leaned in to kiss her.

She followed, kissing me back.

She trailed back down to my neck and shoulders and as I was kissing her shoulder, I didn't even notice when her lips met my neck again.

But I did notice first thing when I felt her fangs slice through my throat.

_______________________________
†††††††††††††††††††††††††

Again, I know it's short, but I can't help it, this scene just isn't the same without Chris Sarandon & Amanda Bearse, I kind of also had writers block again.

Love u all!!

Stay Safe!!!

                     💓Nikki