Prysillah & The Wolf.

Prysillah's POV.

"Mr. Brewster! Mr. Brewster!'' I yelled into. l yelled into Charleigh's house.

No response.

I walked over to the telephone.

"Operater, please get me the--" I cut myself off when I noticed that there was no dial tone in the phone.

I looked around and found that the phone cord had been cut.

"Oh my God." I breathed out to myself.

I slammed the phone to the floor just as a thought entered my mind.

"Mr. Brewster..." I said.

I ran up the stairs to what I assumed was the bedroom of Mr. Jackson Brewster.

I got to the door and opened it.
A small figure was in the bed with the covers pulled up to the chin.

"Mr. Brewster, thank God, the phone wire's have been cut." I said.

The figure stired.

Then the covers fell down to the waist as a girl I had become all to familiar with raised up.

Ellie Thompson!

"I know.... I did it!" she said.

"Where is Charleigh's father?" I asked.

She now stood up, towered on the bed.

"Well, apparently he's working nights now. And oh he left a note saying her dinner was in the oven!" Ellie said.

She pounced off of the bed.

I bolted from the room, running down the hallway, and in doing so ran right into a little table that was in the hall.

I feel to the floor with a crash.

I broke the table and the house plants fell and broke as well.

I sat up a little dizzy, and just as I focused on the bedroom door, a wolf emerged from the room into the hallway!

Ellie!

I knew this was her.

So when Dandrige changed her, she ended up with wolf as her shape shifting animal.

She charged me.

I backed up and bumped into a sharp table leg that had broken off when I fell.

I slowly reached for it.

I grabbed it just as Ellie lept up off of the ground.

And with a swift motion, I plunged it through her chest!

She let out a Yelp! And fell off of me and in doing so broke the bannister on the top of the stairs, fell through the banister and hit the Chandelier that hung from the ceiling.

The sound of breaking glass was loud but the thud of Ellie hitting the bottom of the stairs was even louder.

I crawled up to look over the side of the stairs and saw Ellie crawling around, still as a wolf.

She had the table leg all the way through her chest, sticking out from both sides.

I made my way to the bottom floor.
Ellie's cry's and growls rip through the air.

But slowly faded to just dull crying by the time I reached the bottom.

I could see that she was struggling to change back to her human form, but that it was very painful to do so.

She struggled to pull the table leg out of her chest.

I sank to my knees.

What have I done to this poor child? I asked myself.

She sat up and very quickly fell over, kind of rolling on the floor.

Her hands reached for the end of the table leg, and simply fell to the floor.

She lay still and in that moment I realized she was gone.

Slowly her features turned back to that of the pretty girl I had first seen in my apartment that sunny day that seemed like a century ago.

Even the cross burns that I had given her just a short while ago had faded with her death.

Hot tears fell down my face as I managed to get up and walk over to her.

I slowly pulled the table leg out of her chest and headed to the front door.

This nightmare had to stop.

°°==°°==°°==°°==°°==°°==°°==°°==°°
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Yes! I've made it this far!

So just seen on Facebook that 09-17-2020 would have been Roddy Mcdowell's 91st birthday!

Happy birthday in heaven Roddy 💖
So this chapter, I also wanted to dedicate to him.

Rest in peace 'Great Vampire Killer'

                    💚 Nikki