ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛

———————————————————————

Vanya's pink plump lips skimmed across Sissy's,the latter blushed and leaned in to get more contact.But before she could a loud 'BANG!' Erupted from the Hood as Five dropped onto it.

He gracefully slipped off looking down at the unconscious boy.

"Vanya"He simply stated as She screamed scrambling out of the car to go look at the figure in his arms.

"Stiles"Vanya Breathed eyes flicking to Sissy's as she aswell hopped out the car."Sissy,go home please"

"No-The boy needs help I-"

"-Sissy,please we've got this covered.Go check on Harlan"Vanya told her softly,cupping both her hands leading the Women to the car watching as she drove away.

"What Happened"

"Right,we don't have time I'll explain later.Just-Okay.....Please try and save him"Five rushed setting Stiles on the ground,Both Hargreeves kneeling beside him.

"Okay I'll try"She told placing a Hand on the Chest and one on his Forehead.Breathing in her eyes glowed a Fluorescent Pearly White.Her tone of skin grew paler than snow,Hands emitting a soft yellow glow that lit up his body"Place,your hand on his heart"Vanya spoke her once sweet tone turned into a dark Sinister voice.

Five Obliged,Gasping feeling a great power surge threw him,without accepting,his source of Power whirred around him and into his Soulmate.

The Mark that once Burned,Stopped and Shined Gold.

Vanya,then proceeded to surge a little bit of her and Fives power into his body...

...The bruises and marks that scarred him healed over,leaving no trace that they were there.In its place was soft skin and a few scars.

Whisky Brown Eyes Shot open,Stiles sat up abruptly and swished around panicked until Five cupped his cheeks gently forcing his soulmate to look into his Soft Blue Ocean eyes.

"Hey-Hey,Woah your okay.There gone,Your safe it's just me-Five and Vanya"Five explained covering a smile that wanted to spread across his usual frown.

"The-they,I-I what happened?"

"Well Diego and Luther found you,Nearly dying so I spiral Jumped us to Vanya and we helped you heal."The Hargreeves Boy explained watching as Stiles physically relaxed nodding in confrontation.

Stiles now looked to Vanya wrapping her in a hug"Thank,You"He softly whispered into her ear"It's okay,you would've done the same"

Stiles knew he would've done the same,to any one of the Hargreeves they were like a second family to him.

"I would give you a hug,but your back to brooding and scowling at anyone"He chimed to the Boy,accepting The hand that Five offered,then offered a Hand to Vanya who gratefully accepted it,in the process he nearly doubled-over threw the strength.

Five Hargreeves,mentally cussed himself wanting that Hug.Damn him.He really wanted that hug.

"Elliot!"Stiles breathes stopping,tears welled in his eyes"Is he?Is he?"Five nodded knowing. What he meant.

Five actually liked the guy,he wasn't your usual nosy-Annoying-Weird-Selfish mortal.Elliot was smart and had a few tricks up His sleeve,now the Latters gone-dead.

Biting on his clenched fist,he chocked back sobs and wobbly walked the wrong way.Stiles knew if anyone drove by it would've looked like we was drunk or high but right now he didn't want to cry infront of them,especially Five his God-Damn Hot crush.That so happened to be on his GayDar.

———————————————————————

Swallowing back Nausea,they arrived at Rafael's house,Vanya already called a cab to go explain to her Girlfriend on how the hell a random Kid appeared on the car.Excuse will be something like'We took drugs' or 'You was Hallucinating'.

It wasn't like she didn't want Sissy knowing,Vanya knew it wasn't the right time and they only just got together.

Won't wanna ruin that,Let Sissy run away thinking she's a monster.

I mean,she really isn't she just saved her Best Friend,Stiles well more like Little Brother,even if she didn't know how it happened,Vanya did it consciously and trusted her instincts.

Well it does seem it worked..

They were even no side affects!

———————————————————————

Proceeding to Drag Five Hargreeves up the stairs quietly,wincing at the creeks and ignoring the soft protests of the Taller teen behind him.

"What are you doing?Were going to get killed!"

"No we aren't,stop being so dramatic!"Stiles exclaimed putting a hand over his mouth to stifle a chuckle as he opened the shared bedroom.

'Click'A little noise alerted the two,Five on instinct went infront of Stiles pushing him behind a little to check on the caution.

There sat in all his Glory was Rafael,sporting Bright green bunny Pajamas,cross legged raising an amused eyebrow as the lamp next to him shon the dark room.

Stiles squealed,eyes wide as saucers looking at his Step-Little brother.

"Wow you guys are definitely sneaky,not like I didn't hear you downstairs or anything"Raf,sarcastically commented looking over at where Sti sighed emptying his pockets that were full of Crisp and chocolate.

He shrugged In response,Wearing a shit eating grin as he chucked Rafael a Caramel chocolate bar.

"Midnight snacks are priority,little dude"This made Raf roll his eyes not wanting or know the answer To why he was so late,he'll ask in the morning.

Right now he'll enjoy the chocolate bar and doze off to sleep.

Meanwhile,with the duo they both sat on the bottom Bunkbed having a flashlight with a blanket over both of their heads.

Stiles grin grew wider if that was even possible to Five as he whipped out a White Android."Looky-here.Before I got chucked here I still had this baby with me"Stiles explained kissing his damaged phone and unlocking the four letter passcode.

Five chuckled shaking his head at the boy's antics getting intrigued and shifting closer to him,their thigh's pressed together and foreheads touched looking at the illumines bright light.The duo ignored the electric sparks that wracked there body's.

Both neither commented on the closeness,accepting the comfort the other offered as they watched downloaded videos of Supernatural.

———————————————————————

An Hour later they both ended up in each other's arms,Stiles using Fives chest as a pillow and Five using Stiles Hair to cover his face.

Both content with each other...

Resting in a peaceful Sleep,letting no nightmares take over and just in Fairy land...

———————————————————————