ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞

————————————————————————

The teen slipped and face planted the wet forest ground as he snapped his neck to the roaring howl that escaped the alphas lips.
The alpha hissed the teens name stalking furiously as the other teen scrambled back hitting the back of a tree stump as he gasped getting the wind knocked out of him.

"You know stiles you always fail"

"Fail"

"N-no!"

"But Yes"Scott answered back smirking evilly as Theo came into view with fire at the bottom of his shoes and leaking with water as Theo flashed his Eyes.
"I suffered in that Shit hole,Yh Know,even my own sister dragged me,Don't you agree?"Theo says know looking at his little sister who's covered in dirt and grime whilst she held her big brother hand,nodding her head in agreement.

Tears fell down stiles cheek as he chocked back a sob not letting them see him weaker than he already is.

Donovan appeared in front of him but before Miecszlaw could react he lifted his right leg and slammed his chest as his body flew through the tree and.....

"Ahh!"Stiles let out a strangled cry waking up from his recent nightmares that he endured every night.
He breathed before furiously rubbing the tears off his face now leaving tear tracks in there place.

The teen rolled off the bed noticing hat he is to n the hallway or at...

At home with the pack..

Until Flashes of Donovan Came spiriting In again and again until he shook his head and shivered at the thought of his family ever finding out about that...

....that was one of his deepest darkest secrets!

————————————————————————

Stumbling into an open space with a Tv on...

He's totally lost...

Stiles swishes around until he sports tow staircases that curve around both lead to the same floor.

He glides up one to nearly trip on the last step but luckily he caught himself on the railing.

"Vanya,Tacos?"Klaus's cheery voice could be heard from the lounge room as he ate some of his sweet dessert.

"Is there any way that Tacos are gonna cost the end of the world?"Vanya replied as Klaus got up form the arm chair placing the dessert cup down in the process,now picking up a beverage.

Klaus snaps his fingers and sways his hips as he replies"I mean,there's only one way to find out!"

"Sure~"She says giggling as the three Male there way down only to be stopped by the 14 year old boy who's sheepish scratching his neck.

"C-can I come?"Stiles whispers shyly,feeling like he's intriguing but he's hungry as fuck.

The older three look at each other before shrugging and grip the boys wrist pulling him to a Taco stand whilst chatting and laughing.

Stiles then noticed something "You said the End of the World?"

Vanya looks at him skeptical at the other two tense and shrug it off as nothing,so stiles just shrugged it off two,he can't cope with the end of the world.

If that's happening?
Is it the end of the fucking world?

————————————————————————

Allison Growl chuckles as music plays in the background,she turns to Klaus with a plastic comb,and the other hand holding champagne as she tells klaus her opinion's"Ugh,The nerve of that Man!"
"I mean ken thing goes wrong,and he's on a Warpath"
"I mean,doesn't he know who I am?"
"No,no.No,Ray,you know EXactly who I am"

Klaus smirks a cigar in his mouth as Allison rants to her brother,Vanya makes a gun finger pointing at the Glass bottles on the counter making a 'pew' sound of each one.

Stiles doesn't really listen he's spinning around in a chair whilst munching on his second Taco not listening as Allison Mentions the end of the world again.

Klaus stalks over in his direction placing a hand on the chair,making it abruptly stop,as he raises an eyebrow making Stiles pout that his fun was taken.
"You'll get sick"Is all he says before going into how Her sister is deeply in love with Luther there brother well not blood related at least?

"Klaus,leave Ali Alone it's not her fault that she can't help her hormones!"Stiles chimes in making two of them Laugh except from Allison as she places two hands on her hips raising both eyebrows in question.

Allison sits in the seat Klaus was in "Aren't we all brothers and sisters,or...?"The farm girl questions her siblings,Vanya already hates her amnesia.

Klaus snorts as Ali comes in to explain it to her"-Well...technically,it"

"TECHNICALLY?if you have to word....use the word "technically" you're already in trouble"Klaus rudely interrupts Allison as he slurs his word out already nearly drunk on the champagne he's downing in the flask.

"Okay,can-can we focus?"
"I mean,clearly we're not saving the world,but maybe,maybe,we could at least try to save my marriage!"

"No!"Klaus exclaims to Allison as Champagne drops onto the floor by Stiles feet as he tried to fill his flask up with the Alcohol.

"WHAT!"Stiles sits up dropping his taco in the floor but just frowns gulping down the bite of taco he just chewed.

"S-save the WORLD,would one of you care to share with the audience"The teen boy screams outraged at this statement as his hands fly outwards,darting his honey brown eyes there way"shit"Klaus muttered before they all go in depth on how all this dramatic show happened.

————————————————————————

"Anyways-as I was saying before getting rudely interrupted!"

"Oh can't save it Allison,because no-that's like asking a nun how to hump someone's leg,I mean who in this room knows shit about relationships?"
Klaus slurs as Stiles gathers his gears trying to process that the END of the WORLD is near in like what 7 days or something.

But stiles knew he just knew something had To go wrong.

"This one?in secret love with some farm Frau,which is an improvement on her previous love interest,the serial killer"The drunk hippie states pointing to Vanya,as Vanya remarks out the correction but then gets surprised about "serial killer lover" So Allison mutters Later.Then he points at Stiles as he raises his eyebrows in surprise

Okay,okay maybe he shouldn't be THAT surprised but-but all his relationships fail,he just can't find anyone for him,anyone to love him as how he is.

"And you?probably broke up with all your darlings now your stuck in the future-in what?-10-12 year old body"Okay maybe Klaus was right-never mind screw That-What Klaus just said to him was a Fact...a known ass fact.

"14"He corrects muttering,resting his chin on his two hands.

"Blah blah,and mean while I'm carrying a torch...for a soldier I haven't technically met yet,and Luther is in love with his sister"States Klaus as he holds up his cigarette,stiles now has stopped working.

"Fuck"The 17 or was it 18 year old now he doesn't  remember,but anyways he dances with the Hargreeves like nothing's stopping them...which nothing is...

..well maybe..

..end of the world...

...Oh well....