ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟛

(Guys jejrusnr I've already done the Book cover for Book 2 of Doomed and I'm so Hyped for it...It'll be Called DarkSide...Anyways hope you enjoy carry on~)

——————————————————————

"Umm...Uhhh.This is more harder saying It in your head than out loud.Heh"

"Ugh,just tell me your dragging it!"

"Way to be supportive Rafael"Stiles replies sarcastically as his short younger brother sends him a death glare,the latter rolls his eyes and plops down on the arm chair with a defeated sigh.

"So...I'm uhh"

Rafael once again rolls his eyes,hands gesturing to carry on.

"I'm-Fine!Im gay,I like this boy well the boy who came around the other day Called Five,and I get it if you think I'm a freak but I just wanted this off my chest and I didn't know if Our Mum or Dad will accept me or not so all I want to say it tha-"
Before Stiles could end his rant the little boy jumped up from his seat and tackled Stiles in a bear hug who gratefully accepted.

"Oh-My-God!Eee,I knew it I was secretly, as you call it-'shipping' you both.And why don't you make a move it's obvious he likes you so stop being a pussy about it and go for it"

"No,What! No he doesn't stop lyin'"

"I'm really not"

"Yes you are"

"Am not"

"You are"

"Am not"

"You are"

"Fine okay why don't you just tell them I think Mum and Dad will accept you"

'They really won't and if they do,they'll just be disappointed since I'm leaving'Stiles thought,frowning deeply but Chuckled when Rafael tried to turn his sad frown into a forced smile.

"Turn that Frown upside down"

"Yeah"Stiles snorted,wearily checking the watch and he has about 10 minutes left.

"Right go downstairs I bet Mum wants you to do your homework"With a Last groan his brother leaps up and heads out the door making sure to purposely slam it hard behind him.

Leaving Stiles to sadly smile and Pick up Pen and Paper.

'Wonder What Dad will think now that I'm gay,I may not dress like I am but apparently I'm Gay.God would he be so surprised...Maybe I'm Bisexual'

As thoughts run threw his head Stiles wrote a letter and Packed his backpack filled with different essentials;Torch,Clothes,Phone,Skateboard and Melted chocolate.

Believe it or not but 1963 chocolate is amazing.

With a sigh he looked at the letter once again and read to heal for any mistakes...

/ Dear,
Mr and Mrs Ryder + Rafael

I am writing

Don't read the top part,so I want to say that you've been amazing to me for the past 2 or so years when I got abandoned in the streets by the police.You've been like my real family and truly cared about my Sorry ass...Which I'm grateful for.

The reason for this amazing letter is to inform that I'm sadly leaving and visiting my real family.I have found my Aunt in California I have informed that I'm coming to her and have enough money to go there so please,please don't miss me.

I'm sad to leave and obviously this house will miss me I mean who won't I'm Stiles Stilinski-Ryder with an absolute amazing family.

Maybe we'll meet again and Rafael can tell me all about what he did,maybe I can cook you all my famous apple pies and maybe I could even speak 50 odd languages.

But I want you all to move on sorry I'm saying this in a letter,I don't want to be a burden any longer to thank you for everything...

Love
Stiles Stilinski-Ryder

P.s(Rafael Sneaks Chocolate bars upstairs and shoves them under his pillow)

Love you all♡︎

//

Stiles wiped the remaining tears away and sniffles swinging the Backpack over his shoulder and looking down the railings.He smiled once more looking at his second family and blew them a kiss.

Then he proceeded to climb out of His shared bedroom and land in the rose bushes with an 'Oof' once he untangled himself he headed for the alley way behind Elliot's where they where supposed to meet.

All in his mind was 'Ill forever miss them'.

And it's true he will...

...Maybe they can meet another time in the future when there old and wrinkly.

...Maybe

...Just

...Maybe

——————————————————————