ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞

———————————————————————

Stiles always wondered what he would be doing back In Beacon Hills,Maybe defeating the newest Supernatural or even maybe writing on his Crime board.God he missed them all,especially his Dad.

Do they even know he's missing?

How long has it been?because Stiles overheard Klaus explain that the years could be longer in time travel.

What about if he gets back and what...he's 50 years old,at least he'll be catching up with Fives age.

'What an old man'Stiles thought,blushing at the image of Five as he plopped down on a arm chair next to the double chairs.

"Oo-Comfy"Stiles muttered,sinking down into the seat before quietly yelping hearing a scream in the other room.

Okay now he's seriously concerned.

Should he go?

———————————————————————

Five held the axe up his head going into the room as the head of the commissioner's spoke up."Let's move on to article 17,please."Aj spoke to the other people in the room.

AJ had a suit on,but that wasn't the weirdest thing.It was his head.

There was a glass globe holding a goldfish,Aj's mouth was just a hole that he smoked Cigarette's threw.Every time he talked the fish would move its mouth.

"-You!"AJ screeched now standing up,the remaining bubbles popped from where he smoked,as a women spoke "What's he doing—"

"CALL SECURITY"The globe-fish head commanded,well recognising the Hargreeves boy.

The Women closets to the telephone pushed the wheel chair as her hand clasped the phone,but before she could go any further Five swung the Axe in the air and chopped off her arm as she passed out from the lack of blood and shock.

The line beeped as the audience gasped hearing AJ cry a "NO!".

The teen turned around smirking sadistically before spiral jumping To the nearest three men.

Five fixed his tie as the Said three latter laid dead,Two were sprawled out on the floor-Intestines cut out but the last was slouched in a chair nearby,his forehead sliced open.

Teleporting again and cutting off an olds man head as more crimson blood were splattered along his uniform.He drank from the abandoned cup of water feeling his dehydration slip from the use of his powers,right hand still wielding the weapon.

Five's only worry is that Stiles just doesn't walk in here and see him as a monster.A mass murder killer because that's what he is.He'll do anything for his family and if he could do all of it again,he would for the people he loves.

Even if he doesn't admit it to them.

The teen teleported again as three more innocent civilians ended up dead,somehow One of them ended up having half of their body in the glass roof.

Poor guy.

Five killed another guy- Slicing his full body in half whilst he was still seated on the chair,the two half's ended up flopping on the table next to the Male who laid dead.

Electricity crackles threw his power as he sighs,slightly closing his eyes for a brief minute trying to get rid of the screams of pure agony and fear that raced threw his ears.

Five always thought he should've gotten used to the killing,but he just can't.How can you?
I mean you are taking another persons life and the soul you took could've had children,screw that-a whole family who will mourn the loss.