ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙

———————————————————————

Stiles Kicked the can of cheap soda watching as it rolled off the curb and onto the road.A car zoomed by and squished it under the pressure,
It made the teen snort with amusement as Diego questionably looked down at him.

"Oh you know the old sayin',Flat as a pancake"Was all he said.

Grabbing Diego's wrist Stiles dragged him to the posh Oak doors.Totally skipping to go up the curved driveway and instead chose to squish the Now ruined lawn.

"What did you do,Sire is going to be so mad"
A Girl with bright blonde hair tied in a pony tail screeched at them.

Stiles swivelled on his heel giving the older women a Dopy-Lop-Sided Smile"Huh I didn't see that here"He lied terribly.

"So you didn't see the Patch of freshly grown flowers,growing there"Again she wailed pointing at the ruined bright coloured flowers.

"Lady I don't Look at the ground when I'm walking and I couldn't be arsed to walk all the way around the pathway when you can just go across it"Stiles then rolled his eyes as she screamed dramatically,opening the door and shoving Diego threw.

"Didn't need to be so harsh"Diego chuckled and again ruffled the boy's hair.

"Bro,there all swooning over a Drugged up hipster who can see dead people....I don't think flowers is the least of their worries"Stiles replied trying to smooth down the tuffle of hair,a frown forming on his face.

"Good point"The Hargeeeves Muttered now dodging past the cult members.

"Woah.How the hell did Klaus get this place?"

"Something about an Old Women taking a liking to him because of the powers then she gives him A Mansion,lavish gifts and a status in life.All in All he started a cult by using his powers to make him levitate...Technically without Ben he wouldn't have all of this"Diego spins around,arms in the air to show what Klaus revived.

"Wow...Right!Be right back Diego lemmi' just go find a rich old women and flatter her over with my charm and get a free Yacht"Stiles joked as he curiously touched a weird scarf,he leaned in and took a huge whiff.

He sneezed,jerking back like it scorched him, scowling at the Fragranced clothing with so much Disgust.

"Man,do they drench everything in Nectar from a Flower"Again he sneezed making a stranger scatter away from him.

"Knowing these people they probably filled the outdoor pool with it,or the walls are made of cocaine"

The reply made Stiles burst out laughing as Diego slightly nudged him to try and lick the nearest wall.

"Diego Stoop"The Smaller Male Whined as Diego kept teasing."You lick it!"

"Lick what?"

"Oh-My-God.No!Ew what the hell your a dirty minded Jesus 3.0"Stiles fake gagged now hurrying outside onto the back garden,slightly hearing the faint laughter as Diego jogged after him.

"Cmon it won't be that Bad I promi-"Diego wanted to end his sentence but got cut off slightly worried at the Stilled,Stunned Stiles.

"What-Oh"Diego breathlessly realised bringing a hand up to cover Stiles innocent eyes from the scene before them.

There sat Klaus and Jill on a patch of grass with rose bushes surrounding them,perfectly trimmed hedges and Greek style walls.
It was like a fantasy dream for Ben...No klaus.