ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟝

(Guys is got precisely 3.53K I mean jenejeudjejduej I didn't know that many ppl read this.
Thank u fuwufnjewjen :>(was gunna do Emojis but thought it was weird #Like me)thanks for reading this if u actually did and I appreciate your commenting and votes:>)

Definitely Parrish

—————————————————————

The Hand released the handle as the Briefcase flew threw the air.

But Five timed it wrong.

Instead of it flashing above them all it flashed near the Stilinski's head.

The blue whirring of a time travel portal brought him back as time slowed down,he faintly heard the urgent shouts of the three Hargreeves when he got engulfed into the inviting blue.

But what he didn't expect.

What Stiles didn't expect was to land on a brown Oak table and sheepishly stare at an odd looking man.

The Stilinski's back ached ferociously as his dazed eyes rapidly blinked up at the Moose looking Male who towered over him.

The stranger had long hair and dazzling dark green eyes that bore into his own.

Stiles "Uh-Um.Hi?"He stated questionably because it was so so awkward and uncomftable.

The other male blinked and looked down as Did Stiles questionably "Hello there."

The boy chuckled nervously and scratched behind his neck readying himself off the now broken circled table and onto the plush carpet.

But before he could explain or even say a syllable he faintly felt the burning sensation of his soul mark and the burst of buzzing energy run threw his veins.

"D-D-DEA-"Before Stiles Could Make out the name he again got spiral jumped in a light green portal instead of the familiar blue.

Leaving behind the abandoned Brief case with a bunch of strangers who probably will open it up like Daft people and get time traveled to the dinosaur age.

The boy let out an "Oof" as he landed on top of a brick wall,or should I say Five's chest who quizzically looked down at him.

Instead of jumping up like his usual self he decided to nuzzle into the inviting and comforting scent of Five who weirdly smelled like home.He released a sigh when the other softly petted his hair and Slung a protective arm around his shoulder.

"Where did you go?"

"I don't know I landed on this coffee table in someone's living room and stared at this huge intimidating looking guy."

Five chuckled and it vibrated Stiles cheek that squashed against his fabric Jumper.

"Sorry"The Hargreeves said ever so quietly,almost embarrassed because Five hasn't Ever apologised for something.
"It's okay,Only a one time experience but once we get home.If we do.Your ass better teleport me to Africa .Oh! Or maybe The North Pole!"

"Why?"

"Why? WHY? Because you owe me Mister and you owe me a new Chocolate filling donut that you,yes you stole when I 'apparently' wasn't looking"Stiles ranted readying himself off the other and glared down at the blushing five.

"Ugh,you'll get your donut and trip to Narnia Once we actually save the world and not argue about donuts and Mexico"

"Africa"

Five rolled his eyes at the correction and mumbled a curse word then sighed deeply actually knowing he has to save the world and use his energy.

God Damn Satan,What did he do to deserve this kind of treatment.

A signal cough interrupted the moment and Stiles swindled around to glare when I mean glare I mean that type of glare that could kill a man.

"Where still here you know"Luther spoke up raising a questioning eyebrow because he's so oblivious to the situation.

"Oooo LaLa"Klaus who's still covered in bile teased them both causing Stiles to Also glare at him.

Stiles huffed crossing his arms"I'll give you 'Oooo La La' In a minute if you don't shut up"The Stilinski snarked back already Fed up with the Exasperated humans.

Klaus winced "Did Stiles get meaner".

"Probably because Five influenced him"Ben chipped in from where he sat against the brick wall watching how Klaus slowly turned around giving an affirmative nod.

Making the other Hargreeves scowl Out of confusion.

"Right Klaus you go with Allison and get her and Ill Go with five"

Luther being Number One and A very controlling leader commanded.

They all now looked at Stiles to choose...

Put all the pressure on him and if you look closer you could see sweat dribble off his eyebrow.

Either:

-Go with Five and probably end up being all flustered and maybe get a Boner.

Or.

-Go with the Hipster who is Klaus and end up dead but also meet the lovely Allison.

This one Is hard...

—————————————————————