Chapter 12

Jun was woken up by the light streaming in as the sun began to rise. He squirted at the light and turned to see Hiyori lying face down, next to him in bed. Jun's heart raced and he broke out in a smile. It really did happen!! He really does me!! Jun turned his body over to kiss Hiyori's shoulder and whispered, "Why do you love me, Hiyori?" He ran his fingers through Hiyori's soft, mussed hair. He was completely content to stare at Hiyori sleep as the sun shone on him. "Gosh, you're so beautiful. It's almost like you take my breath away..." He sighed and kissed Hiyori's cheek. He wouldn't go past Hiyori's neck or shoulder, because last night they didn't either. He thought of how long they were making out on the blanket and felt heat flare up on his face. They only stopped last night because the night-time breeze from the ocean made it too cold to stay. They realized it had gotten so late that they ran back to the resort and when they both lied down in Hiyori's bed. They were both too tired to do anything, but makeout for a little more and then fall asleep.

He smiled at Hiyori affectionately asking again, "Why do you love me, Hiyori?"

"Mmhmh..." Hiyori mumbled, not opening his eyes.

Jun laughed. "Ohiisan, I can't hear you." He moved the hair out of Hiyori's face and tried to move his face from where it was smothered by the pillow.

"Let me sleep..." Hiyori grumbled as he turned to lie on his side, his back facing Jun. He pulled the covers up again, trying to go back to sleep.

Jun normally would get angry or give up, but instead he smiled even wider and moved to lie right behind Hiyori and wrap Hiyori's waist in his arms, setting his head in the crook of Hiyori's neck. "Hiyori, please. Just tell me why you love me. Just give me one reason." He pressed a butterfly kiss to Hiyori's neck, making the other blush.

Hiyori opened his mouth with a retort, but instead blurted out, "I love you because you never fail to make me smile. Especially when I'm not in a good mood." Hiyori, embarrassed, felt his ears burn and refused to look back at Jun. "B-But don't let that get to your head and think that-"

Jun couldn't stop himself from pulling Hiyori's shoulder back and pinning him down on the bed. He looked down at Hiyori with such strong desire it made Hiyori's heart speed up and his neck begin to flush as well. Jun kept his hands on Hiyori's shoulders as he looked at him and whispered huskily, "H-Hiyori, I-I just can't.." He instantly leaned down, and his mouth crashed onto Hiyori's. He kissed him roughly and deeply, like he couldn't get enough of him. Like he needed more. He opened Hiyori's mouth and slipped in his tongue, tasting him. He then moved his hands to clasp them with Hiyori's.

Hiyori was too stunned and feeling a little embarrassed tried to push Jun away. "J-Jun, I--ah!" Hiyori tried to say in between kisses, but then Jun moved his mouth to his neck and sucked on the mark he made last night, making Hiyori cry out. He wanted Jun. Like he really wanted Jun. Being able to lie in bed and kiss like this was a dream come true for Hiyori. But he was still hesitant because they weren't alone. His mother or one of her assistants would soon come knocking on the door, interrupting them, or worse hearing them. It's not that he was ashamed to be with Jun. He loved him and wanted everyone to know, but he still needed to sit down and talk with his parents. Especially his mom. He was worried if he told her then, she'd be angry and expose the deal they made, and afraid of how Jun would react, he tried to stop Jun from going any further. Even though he wanted it. Like really wanted it.

Jun was beginning to unbutton the shirt Hiyori still had on from last night. Hiyori tried to object saying, "W-Wait, J-Jun, I'm not r-rea-ahh!!" Every time he removed a button he pressed a kiss to the spot on Hiyori's chest, making Hiyori stop objecting. As he unbuttoned the last one, Hiyori tried to grab his wrists and make him stop. "J-Jun, I'm s-serious, just w-wait a mo-"