Chapter 12: Care

Hey minna there is the new chapter like I promised :) Todays dedication goes to my good Friend EllieLeeSmith - thanks for helping me during hard times, well hope you enjoy it.

DragonHeart sings out 📞

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Natsu POV

I going to see Lucy, I'm worries about her after yesterday, hope she is ok.

"Happy, I'm going to the guild. I'll meet you there!" I shouted to him.

Happy just muttered and I left the house and walked to Lucy's. 5 minutes later I was there already as I flied to her house. I got in the window. She was still sleeping so I went to the kitchen to make some breakfast.

I made some sandwiches and left the house leaving a note saying "Had a nice sleep?" Without signing it I left the house before she woke up and headed towards the guild.

Lucy POV

I woke up not knowing how I got home or what I did before. The I took a shower changed and stared to prepare breakfast until I realized some sandwiches on the table and a note saying "Had a nice sleep?"

"This is creepy" I thought .

After eating I headed towards guild. When I got there everyone was looking at me.

"Hey Lucy how you doin, you're still in that creepy look I see" said Levy as she run towards me. ''Levy I was wondering how did get home yesterday?'' i asked and her answer surprised me ''Natsu and Happy walked you home don't you remember?'' I blushed realizing who was the person who wrote the card.

''Why, Lucy did something happen?'' she asked smirking at me and I nodded and started to speak to her though telepathy ''When i woke up this morning i found a plate full of sandwiches saying 'Had a nice sleep?' on it'' Levy squealed, which bought attention of the whole guild on us.

I then covered her mouth and continued our telepathic talk. ''I ate the sandwiches and came here at first i didn't know if i should eat them but i felt something warm inside and I though that it was way cute, and here is the card''

I showed her the card ''Kawaii! You tw-'' i stopped her again.

Then he walked up to me ''Wanna change back now? Please Luce'' and I nodded still blushing madly.

Normal POV

They have seated in the middle of the guild and staring concertinaing their magic while blinding everyone around them. ''Thanks Luce, and read my mid for sec'' he said to her while she was still blushing ''O-Okay''

Then she heard ''How was breakfast?'' and answered ''It was perfect thank you, wanna go apologize to people?''

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Erza POV

I'm still wounded after fight with Lucy and Jellal promised he will take care of me while i was unable to move, for that time I was staying at his house and I'm starting to like it, I thing I'm gonna stay here. But not just yet

''You ok there Erza?'' Jellal asked me kissing my forehead slowly

I looked shocked at him ''Y-Yes I am, I see you re in a good mood today as well''

"Yeah, and I have something to tell you. I love your eyes and your beautiful scarlet hair, your smile which brights up my days and everyone around you. I love you my sweet Erza" Jellal said as he placed his lips on mine and kissed my slowly.

I could feel my cheeks burn up as he pulled away, "You will always be special to me, so heal my princess and sleep tight" he said as he put me to sleep with a lullaby.

Hush, little baby, don't say a word.
Papa's gonna buy you a mockingbird

And if that mockingbird won't sing,
Papa's gonna buy you a diamond ring

And if that diamond ring turns brass,
Papa's gonna buy you a looking glass

And if that looking glass gets broke,
Papa's gonna buy you a billy goat

And if that billy goat won't pull,
Papa's gonna buy you a cart and bull

And if that cart and bull turn over,
Papa's gonna buy you a dog named Rover

And if that dog named Rover won't bark
Papa's gonna buy you a horse and cart

And if that horse and cart fall down,
You'll still be the sweetest little baby in town. He has such a beautiful voice...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Romeo POV

"Where is she?" I though "She should be here"

"Romeo" Wendy called as she ran towards me wearing her cute polka dot swim suit.

She looks so cute ''Romeo, Romeo wake up, Romeo'' i snapped out of it making my way into the pool

''Can you swim Wendy?'' I asked 

''No sorry, i forgot to learn'' She looked sadly at me ''Its fine I will teach you'' I grabbed her hand and pulled her into the shallow water.

She hesitated ''Wait I can't, I'm scared''

''Don't worry Wendy I'm here for you nothing will happen'' I said as we walked slowly into the deeper water. I grabbed her waist and pulled her close to me as we got to the point where I could still lift her up.

''Now remember I will hold you close so don't panic, now i will hold you in one place ahd you have to try to swim in one place, okay?'' and as I said that she instantly blushed. ''Kawaii''

After about 10 minuted she got the hang of it and we were splashing in the water until she became trierd and couln't swim anymore and i helped her to the shore.

''Today was fun, what do you say about meeting again sometime'' she nodded,hugged me and run into the guild.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

That's it for today, this chapter was so difficult  to write so if its Crap then I'm sorry, Love you guys. Like comment and follow please.

DragonHeart sings out 📞