Chapter 3: What's and Why's

Hello everyone and Merry Christmas hope you have a wonderful Christmas and that your presents were awesome, as a Christmas spacial; i will make this chapter longer than the two previous ones. In this chapter i will mostly focus and Natsus and Lucys appearance but Rowen be included as well. The video I have included is called We Are Family and its a really lovely song that always cheers me up. Also i dedicate this story to C.J. Moros- i have only read one of your stories but they are great. Hope You Enjoy :)

DragonHeart sings out 🎅 🎄 🎁

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

''So you did grow, but we are still same height'' a small boy said turning to Wendy.

''Hey Wendy, it's been a long time'' said Romeo walking towards Wendy. ''He did grow his voice changed, it became deep yet peaceful, Romeo is now a 15 year old boy with a muscular body structure and a charming look on his face'' Wendy got lost in her thoughts yet  she realize that she was staring at him.

''Wendy... Wendy? Oh no she is doing it again'' said Lucy and carried Wendy to the inside of the guild. Lucy took a glass of water and splashed it at her.

'' Ahhhhhhhhh! Lucy? What just happened?'' Wendy asked worriedly, surprised after attack

 ''You tell me, one minute you were talking to me and next minute you were frozen was it because...'' she exclaimed questionably and continued ''...of Romeo? Was that who you were talking about all the time, that you have to see him again?''

''What?! NO!... Maybe'' She gave up blushing bright red ''So Lucy knows... I just hope that he doesn't''

''I knew it, well i didn't i suspected it. You will be soooo cute just wait i will help you get him'' said Lucy

''No Lucy, I Will figure it out somehow, but wait what about Natsu-san and you...'' she said with a devilish smile imitating Mira.

''Natsu and me what is she talking about'' Lucy thought while blushing scarlet red. Hiding her blush she turned around and said ''Well anyway we nee to head back, everyone is worried about you''

''Right'' Wendy confirmed still blushing a bit.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

''We're back'' Lucy said

''There is something we need to know...'' said Makarov ''...how did you get out of the Celestial Spirit World and why do you and Natsu look like that?'' exclaimed the old man.

''We got out of there using all of our magic but i think, Crux will explain it better. Right Lucy'' said Princess Hisui

''You're right. Open, Gate of the Southern Cross, Crux'' Lucy slashed her wand in the air and a massive golden circle appeared under her and her body glowed.

As Crux appeared he gave a congratulating look to Lucy and Natsu and he spoken ''Well done you two you have saved everyone and unlocked a next stage of your magic...'' but he didn't finish as master Makarov spoke to him.

''Crux, may you explain to us how did they exit your world without taking damage and they gained so much energy?'' questioned Makarov

''Let's start from the beginning, this situation haven't happened first time, long ago the same situation had happened and a pair of wizards: a Celestial Wizard and a Dragon Slayer had to save themselves and their friends form staying in celestial world...'' he stopped for a 1 minute break.