Chapter 17:Why Are You Leaving?

Hi mina, how you doing? Today was so much better past few days and this 1200 reads really cheered me up so there is a new chapter. Oh i nearly forgot the song in multimedia matches this chapter and i dedicate this chapter to my friend AnimeForLyfe. Anyway time for story :)

DragonHeart sings out ❤•❤

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Lucy POV

Levy run to me and told me that something exiting was in the video and i don't know what they are talking about since its hard to me to remember anything from the dragon change till the morning.

Mira looked at us as exited and ever "Are you guys ready to be very confused?" she asked.

"Huh?" everybody said as we started watching which begin on the moment where I was telling Natsu that I want to sleep by myself which disappointed some people.

Time skip- after video

Levy run to me and shouted "Lucy don't leave me, you're my best friend!" she cried like a little baby,

And this is when it hit me, I remember everything that happened and what I got told. I only have a week here and I'm going away with Natsu, Happy and I need to her myself a exceed.

"I don't want to, really but this is my and Natsus duty towards the dragon world, but we will visit I promise" I cried back at her when I felt to muscular figures hug us; Natsu and Gajeel

I send Levy a telepathic message "Hope that you and Gajeel will man up and confess" she almost died out of blushing.

Then I concentrated on my hand and made scales appear "Natsu can u do the same, just concentrate on one part of your body and show your scales just try to make then tiny" he nodded as he created scales.

"This is a way all of us will always be able to talk to each other..." I said brightening up the mood in the room

I took a two pairs of pliers and gave Natsu a piece of wood to bite on "Can somebody hold him?" Gray and Elfman held him agings the floor

"I need to merge our scales together to make them into a shell like shape which can be used as a necklace and to do that I need some of you scales" I looked at him evilly.

"I will do mine first so just watch" ripping your own 'skin' really hurts especially if I had to get like 30 of them.

After I was done, it was Natsus turn, he looked at me terrified as I approached him, "You gonna be ok, look I'm healed already"

When the scales were collected I asked Levy for some string and I began making which took me about a hour or so "Mina look, I'm done"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Wendy POV

Lucy handed us little medallions in shape of heart ''This heart objects are called Dragon Hearts (AN: see what i did here) and are used to communicate either with me or Natsu using telepathy, just think of our name before you began sending anything''

Then I got an idea '' Why does it have be to be you two who go there?''

''Sorry Wendy but i cannot tell you' you'll know soon'' she told me smiling, but i can see its fake.

Everyone in guild started to cry and surround Lucy and Latsu ''Don't go!!'' everyone shouted

''But we h-have to, Kingdom of L-Life is waiting for u-us and we c-cannot just leave it out...'' said Natsu sobbing like a little child.

When we finally stopped hugging, someone put their arm around me; it was Romeo and his muscular arms that comfort me every time I feel down. I really love that guy. Suddenly I saw Lucy and Romeo looking at me.

''Lucy is she okay?'' he asked her

''Don't worry, i just read her mind, and she is ok she just has a lot to think about now'' she assured him then she looked at me ''Next time I will tell him'' she told me telepathically

I blushed madly and walked over to hug her "Lucy I have an idea what do you think about a sleepover, two nights before you go so we can have a proper goodbye?"

"Great idea Wendy. Hey everyone listen up!" she roared "In few days we are going to have a massive sleepover in the guild, people who want to come have to write their name on the piece of paper that I will give you guys in a minute. I will get enough mattresses to cover the area''

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Erza POV

After Lucy told us about the sleepover everyone jumped in joy and I ended up in Jellals arms being above everyone then I saw what Lucy was doing, she created some kind of star paper and a magical pen.

Everyone started to write their names down and she said ''Since today is middle of the week, lets have our sleepover in 3 days and meet me here at 8pm. Mira can you make sure that the guild will be closed at 5pm so i can get everything ready?''

Mira nodded ''As you wish, this will be interesting''

Jellal suddenly pulled my arm and whispered into my ear ''Do you still want to live with me me sweet strawberry?''

I nodded and he guided me to his house and gave me his keys ''Than you can move in anytime you like, or just wait until we collect enough money to build our own little place''

I smiled at him, I wanted this for so long yet there will be no space for my armor ''I want to build a house with you Jellal, but I will keep the keys so i visit you anytime I want''

He kissed me again ''I love you too'' I told him

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Lucy POV again

''I think I'm gonna cry now, I don't wanna leave'' I cried as Natsu hugged me on a way home.

''Don't worry Luce, nothing will change they will always be with us, no matter how far away they seem'' he told me and i wanted to cry even harder

''Can you stay over today, I don't know if I will be able to sleep without someone to hug and cheer me up'' I asked him

''Sure Luce'' He hugged me tighter

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

This is it for today people hope you liked it, i was crying writing it ᖰ~ᖰ Did you cry?

Like, Coment, Follow and Share :)

DragonHeart sings out ❤•❤