Chapter 26: Undesirable Magic

Hai again..I have some bad news... 1.This fanfic will only have about 40 chapters and the I am so glad I started to write this story. 2. The Updates will become Irregular As I Have Exams Soon. Arigatou people for being with me for all this time. love you

DragonHeart sings out ●ω●

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

Unknown POV

"Master what should we do? They are getting stronger and stronger every day, if they're to be as strong as the legend says then our plan will go to waste" said a masked being but the 'master' just grinned at him and said cruelly "Don't worry my child, even if they are strong, they are no match for me or even you" he laughed evilly as the other being looked at him with his red, lizard like eyes.

"Now shall we go, the others are probably waiting for us" Master put his hand out to the being and walked towards the cold and dark room "Just wait and see, we will crush you alive"

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

Igneel POV

It's been a week since Nastu and Lucy have joined this realm and, I'll tell you something; these two are the most dense couple there can be. Are they even a couple? I don't know anymore but they are learning faster than I though, they have mastered the transormations and you can always see them flying around the world chasing each other, well if he doesn't confess soon I will fry him alive.

"Natsu!!! Try and control the stars properly!" I screamed at my son as he miserably controlled the movement of tiny gold glowing orbs.

"I-I'm tryin'. It's harder than you think" he said while Lucy just laughed at him. "It's not difficult Nastu, just look at this" She said and made the stars dance and glimmer in the light.

"Woah Lucy how can you do this, so quickly? It took your mother over a month to train it and you can do it on the second day" I said impressed with her performance, she is so young and her mother was strong but she will be stronger.

"Oi Luce, how are you doing this?" Nastu pouted at Lucy while I just laughed at her.

She walked up to him and grabbed his arms "Your movements are stiff and sudden, imagine that the stars are water and you are water, move like water. Move slowly yet fluently like water in the streams. Make your movements precise yet flowing." Lucy moved slowly while showing Natsu how to move; the stars danced more aggressively around them now and looked even more beautiful.

"Since when are you that close guys?" I asked chuckling at them as they turned around and ignored each other.

''W-W-What are you saying we aren't close at all right Natsu?'' Lucy tried to defend herself but Natsu still stood there blushing like mad becaue of Lucy being so close to him.

''Well i see that you have been getting extra lessons from Ryuu the Water Dragon, Lucy'' I said to her and she just nodded, ''My mum sneaks me out every night to go training, so Natsu won't distract me while i progress''

''You mean Luce'' Natsu pouted at her once again but Lucy just stick her tongue out and said ''It's nearly night time maybe we should go back to the castle'' We nodded and make or wings appear ready to fly.

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

Levy POV

''Gajeel what is wrong with you today, has my boy got himself in a fight with Laxus again?'' I teased as Gajeel walked me home.

''Come on, talk to me. I wanna know what is wrong with you'' he just looked at me with eyes full of sorrow ''There was a mission especially for me and it takes 3 months to complete...'' i cut him off with a kiss''Even if you leave for eternity; i will always stay with you and wait until i die so i could join you'' i hugged him tightly.

''Or i could just go with you. I'll pack my bags and meet you here in 20 minutes'' I ran off without letting him answer.

This stupid guy, can't he see how much i love him, he can't just leave me like that. Tears are streaming down my face and nothing can stop them; especially letting him go. Need to speak with Lucy....oh yeah the bracelet (AN/ if you don't remember its used to communicate with thoughts, like telepathy)

Me: ''Lucy, Lucy. I need your help''

Lucy: ''I was about to go to sleep Levy. What is the problem Levy, it's nearly midnight''

Me: ''It's about Gajeel, he is going on a important 3 month mission and he is gonna leave but i have to go with him.... it will hurt to let him go''

Lucy: ''Aww Levy, I know the feeling. Whenever Natsu goes on flying trips and i end up sleeping alone... It's weird, this guy makes me feel chills and this will never makes me love hims more. I tell you what; go with him and take care of that big metal eater and say that Metalicana says ''GROW UP!!!'' plus you will have some time alone with him as Lili will probably back out in the lovey-dowey moments''

Levy: You and Natsu sleep in the same bed everyday now....wahh...i'm so dirty minded. Fine I'll go with him. I can do it. Goodnight Lucy''

Lucy: ''Good luck and night''

I packed myself and started to head downstairs to meet Gajeel but the way i saw him was uprising...he is crying..what.. ''You okay, sorry i took so long. i was talking to Lucy she told me to tell you that Metalicana says ''GROW UP!!!'' Please don't cry" I hugged him again "My big baby bear shouldn't be crying. He should smile and bring happiness to others" he looked at me with teary eyes "You know what; I will stay at yours tonight and we will head out first thing tomorrow. what do you say?'' at that moment he picked me up and kissed me passionately until we couldn't breathe. ''You are da best and i love you, gehe''

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

Layla POV

I'm staring to get worried, their magic is growing and in a matter of time it might corrupt them...my poor children will be wiped of this earth forever because of him...

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

There we go, another chappy. I am sorry in advance for late future chapters, please understand. Good night people

DragonHeart sings out ●ω●