Chapter 20: New World

HAI PEEPS, well...I had problems with inspiration today and I'm really tired, so I'm sorry for any spelling mistakes i might miss out or a crappy story line, so yeah :D

DragonHeart sings out🐍

>O<>O<>O<>O<>O<>O<>O<>O<>O<>O<>O<>O<>O<>O<

Serena POV

I got cheers from everyone present there at the time yet something unexpected happened "Will you be my partner Serena, just like Happy is to Natsu?"

I nodded happily ''Of course I would like to be. So where are we heading?'' i asked filled with curiosity

Natsu and Lucy looked at me while speaking i unison ''You'll see''

Feeling the chills going down my spine i nodded in agreement as we walked into the darkness of the forest when Natsu spoke up ''Time to change Luce'' as the two began to chant ''Unire'' they stared changed drastically; Lucy's' clothes changed into a long beautiful white dress with golden symbols and ribbons on it on it, her hair became longer as it changed into a ponytail tied with a golden ribbon leaving two strands of hair out: My partner looked so beautiful her keys also disappeared and in their place appeared a wand.

Natsu on the other hand looked little scary; he was covered with crimson red scales so non of his skin was showing, on his back there was a pair of red and yellow dragon wings which looked really powerful, his teeth have grown into fangs and eyes turned into more frightening ones which looked like real dragon eyes.

I looked at them in an awe ''Just who are you people?''

Lucy bowed down at me ''I am Lucy Heartfilia, the user of power of the light and stars and this guy dummy next to me is Natsu Dragneel user of fire dragon slaying magic and fire control magic'' she poked a tongue out at Natsu

''We're getting closer to the Kingdom of Life. Happy, Serena could you help Lucy fly after me?'' Natsu asked nicely and we agreed picking Lucy up and following Natsu to what seemed to be the Kingdom of Life when I heard Lucy say ''Hold on tight now or you might get hurt'' and we continued to fly until the force was so great that we used almost all of our magic when we began to see the the other end.

>O<>O<>O<>O<>O<>O<>O<>O<>O<>O<>O<>O<>O<>O<

Erza POV

I miss Lucy so much. my little sister is gone, something from my life got removed and replaced with pain. especially after she said to not bother her for 24 hours so she can settle in her new place without being distracted.

''How much did we collect now?'' I asked Jellal as we came back from a job

''We have 4,000,000 jewels altogether, all we need is 6,000,000 more to get the home we wanted'' He answered sweetly and i gave him a kiss on a cheek.

''Our guild is changing so much; Natsu and Lucy left, Gray and Juvia are dating, what else is going to happen it feels like we're loosing everyone'' I said as we walked in his house. ''Well it time for sleep now my little strawberry'' (pic in multimedia)

I reequipped into my pjs and lied in the bed waiting for Jellal to come in. When he did i snuggled against his chest and kissed him goodnight even though it was only 6pm.

>O<>O<>O<>O<>O<>O<>O<>O<>O<>O<>O<>O<>O<>O<

Lucy POV

When we finally arrived on the other side it was hard to hide our amazement as the land around us is above my expectations, it was like all 4 seasons and all different types of land connected together; there were little floating islands and each one shared different terrain and weather except one which seamed to be normal; it had a massive castle on top of it.

Its about 6pm now therefore we decided to visit the castle to look for shelter for night.

As we walked towards the gates of the castle some soldiers stopped us and asked us for our names yet when we answered everybody started to bow down in front of us, I mean like what is going on? Then I saw someone i thought have died already, someone so dear to me: my mum.

''Mummy, mummy I wanna hug you, I wanna hug you so badly'' I cried like a 5 year old while hugging my dear mother ''Where did you go so many years ago? Why did you leave me with dad, he was so rude, he wanted to keep me closed up!''

Mum hugged me tighter ''I am sorry, I had to, otherwise you and everyone one earth would've been dead'' i was shocked at her words but her loving look told me that she will tell me later.

Then she turned to Natsu ''You must be Natsu Dragneel. I heard a ot about you from your foster father, You quite different than what he describes you as, in a good way'' His jaw dropped, ''You know Igneel?!''

>O<>O<>O<>O<>O<>O<>O<>O<>O<>O<>O<>O<>O<>O<

Mira POV

The guild hasn't been the same sine the two left, even though a day hasn't gone yet. Everyone was so quiet, i cant take it anymore, they were all waiting for 24 to go so they can talk to Natsu and Lucy.

''People cheer up, there are on 10 hours to go, LETS PARTY!'' I screamed as the whole guild cheered and joined me with the celebrations, finally they are moving and talking.

As the music got louder the party didn't stop and it looked to be going on forever

>O<>O<>O<>O<>O<>O<>O<>O<>O<>O<>O<>O<>O<>O<

Natsu POV

''I can't anymore i need to sleep now'' Happy said as she landed on my head

Then Ms Layla spoke ''Alright I'll show you to your rooms'' ....

>O<>O<>O<>O<>O<>O<>O<>O<>O<>O<>O<>O<>O<>O<

Sorry for not enough writing but hope you liked it, i added a detailed explanation of Natsus and Lucys looks while change. sorry is it bad

Like,Comment, Share please

DragonHeart sings out🐍