Chapter 8: Little Dragons

Hi mina  So today I've decided to make 2 chapters and here is Little Dragons. Song in multimedia is called Smile and its preformed by R5, i love this song had hope you like it too. This chapter is dedicated to Huge Nerd or @mustachenarwhalz, you're awesome.

DragonHeart sings out 🎈

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

''Are you ready Luce'' Said Nastu seeing that scales stared to appear on his skin. ''Let's do this'' she winked at him.

Happy started teasing them as they became smaller and smaller ''They like each other''

Suddenly Natsu and Lucy started to glow and their figures became smaller until they were in the size of Happy.

''When they have stopped changing they looked super cute, Lucy was a small white dragon with golden wings and Natsu was a small red dragon'' thought Levy as she recorded them.

''Lucy can you speak?'' asked Erza and Lucy roared at them ''Can you understand at least?'' Erza added and Lucy nodded.

Erza then turned to Levy and Gajeel ''Levy and Gajeel can you stay here tonight, to look after these two cuties'' Levy blushed ''But Erza where are we going to sleep?'' Gajeel asked and her heard Natsu roar and he understood what he said.

''Oi Levy, Flame brain just showed me that he has some extra sleeping bags'' Gajeel smiled ''Then it's settled, See you guys in the guild tomorrow'' The two have nodded.

Lucy flew over to Girls and nuzzled against them when Natsu just set them on fire.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

When everyone was settled Gajeel and Levy decided to prepare some food for their dragon friends ''Gajeel what do you think dragons eat?'' Se asked nicely

Gajeel got an idea ''Cook some meat for them, im sure that they will love it. Especially if you cook it'' he finished complementing Levy which blushed madly and thought ''I hope they can't hear what we are talking about''

She looked at Natsu and Lucy who were playing with each other happily but one moment Natsu did something really surprising, he licked Lucys cheek and if I'm sure then that's how animals kiss each other.

''Gajeel look'' she pointed at Natsu licking Lucys cheek ''Aww, Flame Brain gave his girlfriend a kiss''

Then Happy appeared from the outside of the house and greeted everybody '' Hey you two did anything happen while I was gone?''

''Nothing we are just preparing a meal for them'' Gajeel lied while Levy said ''Guys get the dragons the meal is ready and we will have some as well as them. So hurry up before it cools down?'' Levy prepared 5 plates and divided food into portions.

Happy flew towards Natsu and Lucy that still cuddled cutely. ''Come kids it's dinner time'' they responded immaterially and flew with Happy towards the table and stared munching the food.

Happy and Gajeel tasted the food and theri eyes begin to sparkle ''Woah, Levy this is good'' Levy smiled at them. ''I wish i could eat like that everyday'' Said Gajeel without thinking which made Levy blush again.

''They liiiike each other'' Happy rolled his tongue. And got hit to the ground by Gajeel.

After a meal they all went to sleep; Gajeel and Levy in their sleeping bags and Natsu, Lucy and Happy in Natsus hammock.