Chapter 18: Crazy Day

Hi peeps how ya doin? I never had a crazier week than this one. It was amazing how many people care about me *feels loved*also thanks for 1400 reads :). Before i forget: if this chapter gets 15 likes i will reveal my face :3 Time for a new part :D

DragonHeart sings out (❛‿❛✿̶̥̥)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Time skip- 2 hours before Sleepover

Lucy POV

The whole floor in the guild was covered with mattresses now, it was like a little trampoline now but it was covered with blankets, quilts and pillows. I'm gonna miss this place so much especially the Levy, Juvia and Erza; they're like my sisters.

''Mira did you set up the lacrima tv yet?'' i asked

She waved at me while smiling ''Nearly done Lucy. Why don't you let people in now?'' she asked

I looked at her with feeling a little blush creeping in ''I just wanted you to help me gt everything ready as you know everyone better that i do and i we will let them in in 2 hours because i want this to be 100% perfect so people will remember this forever.''

Mira looked at me surprised ''But they will remember you even though you will be gone on the other hand Natsu will be with you so don't worry...'' then a evil smile appeared on her face ''...and don't forget to bring back 30 NaLu babies when you come back''

I blushed instantly ''MIRA don'd start with the ships please! Today is our night and the last moment that i will see all of you'' i said as I finished preparing the snacks ''All done now we can have a little rest, good thing that Freed put runes on every entrance so no one can get in''

Mira and I laughed as we lied on the floor ''They will disappear in about 2 hours so we have time, i will move the snacks away so we don't eat them'' she said as we carried on laughing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Romeo POV

I was done preparing for the sleepover so i decided to visit Natsu and Happy at their house, my idol is leaving for god know how long and i need to learn a little before he does so. I wonder what Wendy is doing now...Oh why do i love her so much?

''Come in Romeo'' I heard a voice in my head

I walked into his house surprised as ever: it was clean ''You thought of my name so i could hear your every though even the one about Wendy'' I blushed

'W-What do you mean I-I-I-I didn't think anything'' My cheeks were burning up i can feel it.

''If 'I'm you idol then don't lie to me, do you like her'' he asked ''I do but don't tell her that, I want to do it myself'' I told him

''Alright'' he cheered ''Little Romeo is growing''

Then I remembered ''Natsu can you teach me some fire fighting moves?''

''Sure Romeo'' he grinned at me

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Levy POV

There's only 30min until it starts, I can't wait though I can't believe that Lucy is leaving; I will miss her so much that I think I will cry.