Chapter 2: Changes

Hello everyone and welcome to the second chapter of my fanfic. Hope you liked the last chapter I had put a lot of thought into it and it was pretty tiring, to this chapter i have added a Nalu amw called Stay. I was surprised to see that my fanfics number of reads increased every hour and i thank you people for that. Enough talking lets start reading.

DragonHeart sings out 💝

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

''Yeah... We can'' She answered.

''Unire!!''  they shouted feeling more powerful than ever. As a circle of magic appeared underneath them covering a space big enough to fit their friends, suddenly something happened to Natsu and Lucy.

The two still concentrated on the spell but had been lifted of the ground but still held onto each other. ''I can't let go!'' the two thought with worry and their grip tightened and turned into a hug.

 <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

''These two are really giving their all'' thought Erza before she asked the group ''Everyone how long can you keep giving Natsu and Lucy magic?''

''Not for too long Erza, I feel almost drained out'' Levy replied

''Same'' others replied as well

''This is bad, I need to see him again'' Wendy thought with tears in her eyes ''Just two more minutes and we should give them the most powerful blast of energy so they can finish this spell quickly'' said Wendy

''Gotcha'' Erza replied to her with excitement in her eyes.

 <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

''Luce can you feel that strange power increase'' said Natsu still in a stance.

''Yes I can, this feels awesome'' Lucy said to him also in stance, however she had realized something strange ''N-Natsu you have s-scales'' she muttered

Natsu looked at himself in his Dragon Force mode and then looked at Lucy ''Whaaat?! And look you have some weird  symbols on your skin, just like the one on your magic circle!!''

''I've never felt that powerful'' Lucy cheered while her keys changed into a magic wand look alike and her clothes turned to a dress with a design similar  to the celestial world one. Her dress were white with gold thread and ribbons. Her hair was tied back with a gold ribbon leaning two scraps of hair hanging from the either side of her face.

''Woah... Luce you look amazing'' Sighed Natsu feeling something rip on his back.

''Y-Y-You have wings, t-this... Crux haven't told us about this'' she looked terrified. ''What is happening.

''Alright guys, give it just one last spark'' shouted Erza and the magic was gone just like them. 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

They have all appeared in front of Fairy Tail guild, they were home.

''My children, you're back where were you for all these years'' said old man that looked like Makarov

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

''G-Gramps, is that you, but how and why'' Natsu asked with tears in his eyes, still in his dragon form.

''You have been gone for 3 years'' Makarov said

''You're right, my spirits told me before 1 day equals 3 months and since we have been in celestial world for two weeks then...'' Lucy started to count. ''WE HAVE BEEN GONE FOR 3 AND A HALF YEARS!? ANOTHER TIME STOP!?'' Lucy screamed and everyone freaked out

''That's why I was growing so fast, my clothes barley fit me anymore and now that we are back i can see something exiting'' Wendy said excitedly

''What'' Carla asked

Wendy shouted bringing someones attention ''I'm same height as Levy'' Makarov walked to her patting her back while Levy shrunk down with disappointment.

Levy looked up after a minute to see Gajeel staring at her with a loving grim on his face and her face turned red. At that moment Happy appeared in front of them and said ''They like each other'' and got send flying.

''So you did grow, but we are still same height'' a small boy said turning to Wendy.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Soooo how did you like that chapter, it's a little shorter than the other one but i think that its better. Feel free to ask me questions about the next chapter if you want to.

DragonHeart sings out 💝