Chapter 16: Things We Don't Know

Kon'nichiwa mina this week I will try to post two chapters. How you doing; i had a very hard week because of doing something stupid I hurt my friends... but... time to forget about the problem because now it's a time for a story :)

DragonHeart sings out 👻

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Happy POV

''Hello friends....'' said Lucy dragon

Gray, Juvia and I jumped surprised as she spoke "You can talk?" we said

"Yes I can, didn't I tell you that this will happen dear Happy?" she asked softly

I looked at her and nodded happily "So do you want me to tell Gray and Juvia about our deal?"

She looked at me happily "Yes please but before you do anything I need to tell you something about this dragon transformation power that me and Natsu have"

"Okay, what is it that you need to tell us Lucy" said Gray

She took a big breath and lifted herself up making the whole room glow as if the sunshine entered the window

"I Lucy Heartfilia daughter of Jade and Layla Heartfilia posses the power of the light and stars have been informed that I and Natsu Dragneel are a part of the dragon universe and as of today we will have the ability to travel there and back into their world and change into dragon forms'' she talked in a really formal way towards us and its wired

Then Natsu flew towards us ''Luce is right, after today we will only spend few days in this city and then travel to the dragon world also called 'Kingdom of Life'and we are really sorry for leaving you'' he said with a strait face like he didn't care at all.

I felt tears running down my face ''Natshu, Lushe don't leave us, the guild will be empty without you or at least take me with you''

Gray and Juvia came up to me and gave me a hug ''Don't worry Happy even if they go, we will always be here for you'' said Gray then Natsu said ''Sorry for deceiving you Happy but you are going with us and Luce needs to find an Exceed as well'' Nastu surprised me with this statement.

Then Lucy said her last words before going to sleep ''We will explain everything little by little so you don't get confused''

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Natsu POV

''May i sleep with my princess?'' I asked Luce slowly

She blew a little star dust at me ''Nope, I might be a dragon but I like my privacy''

''Come on Luce I asked you this time...' I was a little disappointed but i can do one more thing... sneak in when she sleeps.

''I can hear you'' she said

''Stupid telepathy'' i mumbled

''I heard that too'' she said and everyone laughed.

Gray laughed so hard that he started to roll around the floor ''Oi Popsicle don't laugh at me! You wanna get you ass kicked?!''

''Natsu leave Lucy be, If she doesn't want to sleep near you than its her decision'' said Juvia then she smirked evilly ''I bet she will get cold at night so will have time to warm her up''