Chapter 1

Chapter One

It all started like an normal day. Well almost like a normal day. Instead of waking up late, like I usually did, I woke up early. I smiled as I realized that the alarm clock hadn't gone off yet and that I still had almost two hours before school started.

I quickly jumped into the shower and did my normal routine, except a little slower. I slipped into my skirt uniform, the white button up shirt, tied on the tie, and pulled my red-brown hair into a messy ponytail. I smeared body lotion on my legs and arms and added mascara to my eyes, making the green in them stand out more..

I was probably the most normal girl in m class, and youngest. I was a 17 year old senior in the high school, when every other senior was almost turning 19, and was glad that only had a semester left of school. I pulled on my black leather jacket and slipped into some cute and comfy flats. I thought twice about the shoes and then changed them for black heals.

Even though we had a uniform policy, we were allowed to accessories however we wanted, as long as we had the school's skirt and shirt. I looked in the mirror and smiled. Not bad for an average sized girl. I stared a little longer before remembering where I had to go. I grabbed my car keys and ran to my Chevy truck.

It was an ancient truck but it worked fine to me. I drove to school with a huge smile on my face glad that I wouldn't have to stress about being late today.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I reached the classroom and noticed something weird. Our professor hadn't gotten their yet. It was strange because he was always there before any student. I found a seat in the middle of the class and sat down. I grabbed my book from my book bag and started going over yesterday's notes.

I had probably been sitting there looking at all the nonsense when a couple of my classmates came in.

"Did you hear? Mr. Dilingsworth was in an accident yesterday and wont be back the rest if the year!" one girl squealed in excitement. I rolled my eyes at how childish she sounded. I swear some people are just so immature.

"I heard the guy replacing him is a real hottie. I might end up getting with him." some other girl said. I sighed loudly but paid no more attention to them. The door to the class opened and the room went silent. I looked up slowly and met some clear blue eyes staring back at me.

I wasn't able to look away from his electric stare that grabbed all my attention. He cleared his throat and looked away. "Hello class, I am Mr. Castiel Walsh, your new history teacher." he announced. I almost laughed. He was a real funny guy.

He was young and attractive. He had chocolate brown hair, electric blue eyes, a sun-kissed tan that was natural, and had to be the most fittest guy in this entire school. Even under his slacks and dress up shirt, he was hot.

I looked around class and saw that every girl was practically drooling over him. I let out a laugh and immediately regretted it. Mr. Walsh looked at me and raised an eyebrow. "Do you find something funny, kiddo?" he asked.

I shook my head trying to hold in the laughter. I was going to have a great semester. "Alright, I'm going to take roll, now everyone say here and raise your hand so I can remember your face." he said.

I waited for my name patiently. "Harper DiLaurnteeass?" he asked. He pronounced my last name wrong and the whole class started laughing.

"It's DiLaurentis." I corrected him. He turned to look at me and smiled apologetically. "And I'm here." I said raising my hand.

He chuckled a little and I smiled at my success. "God, you can be so immature some times." some girl behind me said. I recognized her as the girl from earlier.

"Yeah?" I asked turned my full body to look at her. "Well at least I don't try to get the new sub just because I heard he was hot." I said really loud. She turned red and I turned back around. She mumbled low and I wasn't able to make out what she had said.

After Mr. Walsh took roll, we asked him questions. I found out that he is 32, single, and looking for a cute young girl. I just thought he was trying to get all these girl wet, but it wasn't working on me. The bell rang an dI sighed in relief. "Finally!" I said out loud.

Mr. Walsh looked at me with a frown on his face. I smiled smugly at him. I was still putting my books away and when I had managed to do that, I realized I was the only one left in class. I started walking to he door when the emergency bell started ringing.

I saw Mar. Walsh go to the door and lock it. "What's going on?" I asked. I really freaked out easily and this was not a good thing.

"I'm not sure, just come to my desk, away from the windows, and stay under it. I'll be back in a few." he said going to the door again.

"No don't!" I yelled. He turned to look at me. "I don't like being alone in these types of situations. I get really freaked out. Can't you call them or something? Send them an email or text?" I knew I was babbling but I couldn't help it. I was scared shit-less.

After a while he sighed and walked towards his desk. "I'll stay, now get over here." he ordered. I didn't have to be told twice to get under. I sat in silence with Mr. Walsh next to me. I had more time to look at him, even in the dark, he was still easy to make out. I couldn't take my eyes away from his.

He had to be the most attractive teacher in the whole district. "You like what you see?" he asked with a smirk on his lips.

"Yeah, very." I answered. My eyes went wide as I slapped a hand on my mouth. I couldn't believe what I had just said. I could feel my face turning red and I had to look away from him. As much as I would have loved to see his expression, I couldn't risk it. "I shouldn't have said that. I'm sorry." I mumbled.

He gave a small laugh. "It's okay Harper. You are pretty too. Too bad that you are my student and there can't be anything between a student and a teacher." he said very confidently.

"You can't say that!" I said. "You don't even know me. How do you know that we would like each other?" I asked. I realized it wasn't a subject that a student should have with her new history teacher. "Mr. Walsh, don't answer that." I told him. He didn't reply and I grabbed my iPod from my purse. I put in a earphone and listened to my music.

"What are you listening to?" he asked after minutes of silence.

"Bruno Mars. I really like his song Grenade." I said. I held out the other earphone for him to take. He took it after a few seconds and started bobbing his head to the beat. "I knew you'd like it." I said to myself.

After a few more minutes, I started getting sleepy. I rested my head against the desk and closed my eyes. "Harper, if you want, you can lean on my shoulder." he suggested. I opened an eye and saw him staring at me. I smiled at him and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Thank you." I said before drifting of to sleep.