Chapter 14

Chapter 14

I stared at Emma in horror. How come she was here? Why in the world would she be here? "I can't believe I thought I needed to apologize. I should have known that you would be leeping around with the new teacher. That is very low for you." she said venom full in her voice.

Mr. Walsh had scooted away from me and was now standing infront of her. "Emma listen, Harper has nothing to do with this. I kissed her, she didn;t kiss me at all." he said.

"I don't buy it. It is so like her to be sleeping around with an older man. It's gross too." she said. Her face twisted in disgust as she looked at me. "I wont tell anyone thought." she said. "If you do me too Mr. Walsh." she smirked.

He took a step away from her and turned to look at me. "Now that is gross. I have never slept with Mr. Walsh. I haven't even seen him at his house." I lied. I didn't want her to think that I had spent a whole week at Mr. Walsh's house. "How did you know I was here anyway?" I asked.

"Tucker brought me. I still can't believe it. The school slut and the new hot teacher together." She said. "Hey, I know what I'll do, I'll go to the prinipal and tell him what I found out. Unless Mr. Walsh does something about it." She walked closer to my boyfriend and ran a finger down his arm and went on her tip toes and reached up to kiss him. I quickly pressed the doctor button and not long after, my very handsom doctor came running in.

"Is everything okay Harper?" he asked looking up for the first time. He saw Emma trying to kiss Mr. Walsh and then looked at me. "i'm sorry but visitng hours are over. My patient needs to rest, I already gave her the medicine and I know she is drosy right now." he said looking directly at Emma. She pulled away from Castiel and walked out.

"As for you Cas, I will ask you to come check on your student some other time." he said. Mr. Walsh nodded and walked out looking at me before he disapeared. I could feel my eyes fill with tears but they didn't spill over. "I'm sorry Harper, I know you are having a hard time keeping you guys a secret, but I really need you to rest and get better." He said checking my heart beat and everything else. "You will be out of here in a few days so don't worry about it." he said smiling.

"Thank you." I said. A tear managed to escape. He softly wiped it away and smiled at me.

"Don't worry about it hun. I'm just here to help." he said.

"Okay Doctor Nelson." I said.

"Sleep well Harper."  he said turning off the light. I rested my head against the pillow and started drifting to sleep.