Chapter 12

I stomped out of his little office pissed off. I can't believe he had told me that. Tucker smirked at me and took a seat next to mine. I saw all of Ema's friends around her but I could really give a crap about her. I grabbed my book bag and left the room. "Harper!" Mr. Walsh's voice said behind me. I didn't bother looking back as I felt betrayed and I knew I would say something that I would later regrett.

I kept my head held high and continued to ignore his calls. "Harper, you better get back here soon!" he barked. I couldn't help but smile at the dumb retort I held in. Someone grabbed my arm and turned me around. I stared into Tucker's eyes as he held on to my arm.

"Don't do this." he said softly. He touched his forhead with mine. "You are already getting under his skin, I dont think that doing this will make anything better."  He pulled away and looked at me for a few seconds before I made up my mind.

"What's the point of going back?" I asked him. "He is probably going to yell at me for leaving his class. I can't deal with this right now." I whispered. He pulled me closer to him and laid his chin on the top of my head. "I just want to go home and not have to deal with this freaken rich kid school."

He didn't say anything for a while. "You know, you dont have to go through this alone." he said. He hugged me close to him and I went rigid. It was still a little akward for me to be this close t him, but I had to deal with it.

"You'r right." I said softly. "Let's go back." I said pulling away from his embrace and lead the way back to class. I started thinking of excuses of why I had ran off when I suddenly started feeling sick. My head started swiming and I was seeing double.

"Harper, are you okay?' I heard Tucker's voice from somewhere near me, but it sounded slow and it was fading. I felt when my knees hit the ground and I looked at my knees. I saw four bloody knees and then everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry it took forever to upload. I have just been very busy and sick. I promise to make it up and upload another chapter.

Well comment, vote and fan. Thank you