Chapter 9

I calculated my situation. I could go back and face Mr. Walsh's rath, which I had no clue how that would go. Or, I could stay out here with Tucker all day, which I still didn't want to do either. "What are you thinking about?" Tucker's low voice interrupted my thoughts. I turned to look at him.

"Whether I should go back and deal with Mr. Walsh, or stay here with you. Which I really don't want to do any." I said. He seemed a little upset. "I just want to go home and forget about all of this, but if I do, Mr. Walsh will know where to find me." I explained.

"Oh, I see." he said. We went quiet again for who knos how long before he spoke again. "What did you decide?" he asked.

"I'm going to face Mr. Walsh. I really shouldn't be out here. It's dangerous and it's getting late and cold." I told him standing up from the rock. He stood up slowly too.

"Let's go then." he said pulling my hand. I was dragged all the way pack to Mr. Walsh's place and saw the light on from his house. He was sitting in the living room, alone. I mentally sighed in relief. "I'm sorry if I get you into any trouble." he apologized.

"It's okay Tucker, I would have probably gotten myself into trouble anyways. Like I always do." I said with a smile of my face. "Now go to that sister of yours and let me handle, whatever is coming at me." I said knocking on the front door. "Go." I ordered. He waited a while, but turned around anyways.

The door opened and found myself face to face with a very angry Mr. Walsh. He looked at me, well mor elike glared before pulling me into his house, shutting the door, and pressing his lips hard againts mine. He kissed me really hard, almost as if he was desperate. "You had me worried." he said out of breath.

I had my back against the wall, and I wans't able to move away from him. "Mr. Walsh, I didn't think I'd worry you that much. I mean after I saw you and Stacy, I thought that maybe she would keep your mind off things." I said, anger clear in every word.

"Harper, I am only intrested in one woman, and that is you." he said. He searche dmy eyes for something, and when he was able to find it, he smiled. "Harper, have I ever told that you are way to cute? I normally don't fall for your type, but you are just so irresistable." he said.

I could feel the color cralw into my face as I heard him say those words. Before I could response to his remark, he already had his lips crushed into mine. He kisse dme gently, I tried to fight the need to kiss him back, but I have to admit, it was pretty darn hard. I found myself kissing him back.

His tongue licke dmy bottom lips for entrance, which I let him have. As soon as I had parted my lips, he stuck his tongue inside my mouth. He kissed me more fiercly, but still with a great softness that it melted your heart. I had wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled myself closer to him. He lifted me up a little and then started walking to his room.

He sat me down on the bed and thats when I came to my senses. "Wait stop." I said, very out of breath. He looked at me a little shocked. "This is bad. This is really bad." I said pushing him off me and sitting up staright. "Mr. Walsh, we can't do this." I said.

I completly got off his bed and walked to the door. "Goodnight Mr. Walsh." I said. I walked to my room, feeling all jigly after my first hot make out sesion that seemed so movie like, and flopped down on my bed. I couldn't help but smile at what had just occured, but I still couldn't get out of my mind that he had kissed Stacy.