Chapter 13

Okay so as I promised, here is another chapter. I know the last one was a bit short but I purposely made it that way. Well thanks you all for reading and hope you enjoy this.

Chapter 13

There was a beeping noise next to the bed. I groaned a little and tried to turn off the alarm. When I tried to stretch out my hand, something pulled on it, making me wince in pain. My eyes shot open and saw that it was a white room. I looked at me arm and saw the IV needle stuck in my skin. I reached over with my other hand and started pulling at it.

Shortly after, a hand stopped mine. "You really shouldn't do that." My head snapped up to the voice and I saw a very attractive doctor. "It'll help you a lot, but you have to keep it in there." his voice was soft and he was smiling down at me.

"Why am I here?" I asked, my voice sounding parched. He handed me a cup of water.

He reached for the clipboard at the end of the bed and flipped through some pages. "It's seems that you passed out in school due to stress and lack of nutrition." he said reading on. He gave me this look and I knew that he probably thought I was anorexic or something. "Not eating is a horrible way to loose weight. Besides, you are perfect the way you are." he said.

His words made me blush and I had to look away. The door to my room opened and Mr. Walsh came running in. "Harpere!" he said running to my bed side. "You had me worried." he said pulling me into a hug and taking my cold hands into his warm ones.

"I'm okay Mr. Walsh, just a little stressed." I said faking a smile. The worried look he had seemed to vanish at my words and he smiled. It took a while for me to actually take it in as he didn't really smile that way. It was a boysih grin that made him look dangerously muscular and childish at the same time.

"Can I talk to you Castiel?" the doctor sai motioning to go outside. Mr. Walsh nodded and stood up. He kissed me full on the lips before walking out to talk with the doctor. I leaned back against the pillow and close dmy eyes. I was still tired and I had a minor head forming in the back of my head.

I started feeling more tired and soon realized that I was drifting to sleep. I heard the door reopen and my doctor's voice soon after. "She seemes to be falling asleep Castiel, maybe you should go home and rest. You've been here three days straight, I don't think that going home a couple of hours will affect her." he said. I kept my eyes closed and heard someone walk out. "This boy has it good." I heard the doctor say to himself.

I woke up a few hours later. Everything was dark and the only light there was was from the door's crack. My stomach grumbled and I heard a chuckle. "Well I'm guessing someone is hungry." my doctor's voice said from next to me. I alsmot jumped out of my skin as I heard him talking.

The room soon flooded with light and I had to blink a couple of times. "Um, you arent a normal doctor are you?" I asked him. He looked up at me with a grin on his face.

"Well what do you mean by 'normal?'" he asked. There was truly nothing imperfect about him.

"Well everytime I wake up, you are in my room. and it seems that I happen to wake up at anytime of the day." I stated.

He shrugged and did this thing with his bottom lip that made it look like he was pouting. "I guess I'm not your typical doctor. " he admitted. "I've been very good friends with Castiel for a long time, and he asked me to keep a very close eye on you. I'm not sure what you did, but you got him good." he said smiling. "I've never seen him in love like this. Sure he has cared about other women but nothing like you.

"Just the way he looks at you reminds me of the way my parents used to look at eachother." he said. He seemed to have gone back in time and the smile on his face slowly started to fade. "He'll be back soon. I expect him to talk to you about your, situation. I'll tell one of the nurses to bring you some food and I will let you be for a while." he said nodding goodbye.

I sat on my bed and turned on the tv. I flipped through the channels finally leaving it on Pretty Little Liars. I sat watching the whole drama with Aria dn them when Mr. Walsh came in. He looked refreshed and clean. "Hey you're up." he said with a smile on his face.

"Yeah, and you're back." I said too. I turned off the tv and watched him as he took a seat on the chair that was next to the bed. It was silent for a while but I didn't mind. "How long have I been out?"

"Almost four days. Harper, you didn't have a single piece of food in your stomach. Why would you do that?" he asked sounding dissapointed.

"Mr. Walsh, things are kinda rough at home. I haven't had enough to pay the rent, let alone get a good meal. I just didn't think that a few days without food would actually do me any harm." I confessed.

"Look, Harper, I need you to trust me with everything. I need you to tell me when you don't have enough money. In fact, I dont want you to live away from me. If I have to, I will move in into your appartment and we can stay together until everything gets sorted out. I'll do anything so you don't have to suffer or go through any pain." he said taking my head into his hands. As he leaned in to kiss me the door oepned and in came a very pretty nurse.

"Here hun, Doctor Nelson asked me to bring you something to eat. Oh and some vitamins so you can be out of here in a jiffy." she said smiling as she ahdned me my tray.

"Thank you." I said and watched her leave. I quickly grabbed a spoon and opened the apple sauce and started eating. "So how is everything at school?" I asked. I knew that it was probably a few weeks until final but I just couldn't get it in my head.

"Well finals are in a week or so, but other than that its going great. I've been doing your homework for you and I even got permission from the school so you cantake your final early and here at the hospital. Of coarse I have to be the one to watch over you so you wont cheat, but I was thinking of doing the finals for you." he said

I shook my head and put the spoon in my mouth. "ew, the food does taste gross!" I said. I swallowed forcefully as Mr. Walsh laughed his butt off.

"Oh Harper, you are to cute." he said flicking my nose. I looked at him for a while before pulling him closer to me.

"You arent so bad Mr. Walsh." I whispered.

"Call me Cas. I am our boyfriend, I don't think that would be good in the future." he said.

"All right Mr.- Castiel." I said, correcting myself. I pulled him into a kiss and he smiled against my lips.

"I love you Harper." he said and kissed me again.

Right then the door open and I heard a gasp. "I knew it!" I heard Emma's voice from behind him.