Chapter 15

So Doctor Nelson had kept me an extra day at the hospital to make sure that I was strong enough to go back to school. With each day that passed, the less of Mr. Walsh I saw, and the more nervouse I became. I didn't want to go to school and face Emma. I knew I could take her but I had no idea what she could have told people.

"Alrighty Harper, you are good to go." the doctor told me. He handed me a bag with my clothes in it. I was glad to see that it wasn't my school unifrom. Maybe Castiel had gone to my appartment and gotten me a change of clothes.

"Thank you doctor." I said taking the beg from his hand. I went to the bathroom and quickly strippe doff the ugly hospital dress and changed into some hip hugging jeans and a loose-fitting t-shirt. I was so glad I could go back home and have some real tasty food. I walked out of the bathroom and found a pair of vans onthe bed. I slipped them on and pulled my hair into a messy bun. I grabbed the jacket that was also in the bag and slipped it on.

I was done with my finals and I just needed to go the last few days of school. I walked out into the lobby where I was greeted by Tucker. He pulled me into a hug and I couldn't help but smile. "There my good girl." he said. I pulled away from him and looked behind him, hoping to see Mr. Walsh. "Mr. Walsh wasn't aloud to come."

I looked at him confused. "Why not?" I asked him.

"Emma said that he had tried to force himself up on you when you had taken your medicine and he has been fired from school. I swear that bitc-"

"Don't swear." I interupted him.

He sighed but continued. "That witch is pretty but such and evil little thing she is." he finished. We stayed quiet for a few seconds before breaking out into a laugh. We both got glares from the nurses as they passed by. I had to look away from Tucker to keep from laughing but I just couldn't help myself. "Okay, we really needed that, but now let us leave and get you something called food." he said laughing at his little joke.

"I second that." I said holding up my hand. He then took it and led me to his car. It was a lifted Chevy Silverado truck. "How in the world do you get on this thing?" I asked him. The wheels went above my head and I knew I would have a lot of trouble getting on it. I analized it for a while, trying to calculate how I would do it. But before I could even move a muscle, Tucker had grabbed me from the waist and pushed my up, placing his hand under my bottom.

"Hey, thats a little personal." I said blushing a million shades of red.

"Oh shut up and open the door." he said laughing. I did as he said and held on to it. He let me go and I climbed into the seat. I buckled up and waited for him to get in. After a few seconds, he opened the door and jumped in too.

"To wing stop!" we said together. I turned to look at him and blushed when I met his intense stare.

"Don't look at me like that." I said. I really hated it when people do that but  wasn't going to let him know. The truck started moving forward and we drove in silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was now Monday morning and I was getting ready for school. I had decided to wear the tan pants today instead of the skirt. I had to wear my black heals as the pants fit me too long and I but on the white shirt. I let my hair down, letting the curls frame my face and grabbe dmy book bag.

When I finally got to school, I wasn't late or super early. I could here the whispers as people saw me and I kept my head up. "Harper!" I heard Tucker say behind me. I turned around and saw him trying to cacth up.

"Hey." I said smiling. He pulled me into a big hug an dI couldn't help the blush creep into my cheeks. "what was that for?" I asked him.

He shrugged and then slung his arm around my shoulders. It caused more people to stare. "Well can't I just hug my best friend?" he asked.

"Uh, I guess you can." I said feeling a little uncomfortable under his arm. I shrugged off his arm from my shoulder.

"Whats wrong Harper?" he asked. He had somehow managed to pushed me against a wall. He raised a hand to my cheeck and traced a finger alone my jaw. I shivered slightly as he put his finger under my chin and lifted my head a little.

"Stop." I whispered. I could barely talk of how nervouse I felt. I couldn't even move my own face away from him. "Please stop it." I pleaded.

I looked away and saw Mr. Walsh from the cornere of my eye and then felt Tucker's lips on mine. It felt wrong and it felt fake. I pushed him off me and socked him in the face again. "I told you to stop it." I said. I turned towards Mr. Walsh's classroom and kept walking.

"Damn it Harper. You are going to pay for that." he said.

"You know what Tucker?" I aske dhim turning around and wlaking backwards. "Shove it up you ass!" I said, giving him the finger. I turned around and hit something hard. "Ow!" I said holsing my nose.

"Watch where you're walking Harper." Castiel's voice said in amusement.

"Well you shouldn't be standing infront of someone who is walking backwards Mr. Walsh." I said. I pulled my hand away from my hand to see if I was bleeding. When I saw nothing on my hand I sighed in relief.

"Listen, Emma told the principal that you and me have some sort of relationship going on. The boss hasn't done anaything because you are a senior and you are a legal adult now. But we arent suppose to have any type of contact other than student-teacher ones." he said looking a little upset.

 "Well we can deal with that right Mr. Walsh?" I asked him smiling sweetly. "I mean, its only for three more days." I said shrugging and then turning to walk away from him. I didn't want anymore rumors going on about Mr. Walsh and I sleeping together or anything close to that.

"It's Harper right?" some guy asked me from the side. I looked at him oddly.

"Who wants to know?" I asked him.

"Well I just wanted to know if you want to give me a little piece of that." he said grabbing my butt.

"Hey get your hands off of me." I said slapping his hand away. "Guys are such disgusting." I kept walking not listening to anyone else's comment. I knew that these next few days will be hard, but it was worth the time if it ment that I can be with Castiel after.