Chapter 23- Your giving me second thoughts now!

SHORTEST CHAPTER IN HISTORY OF CHAPTERS IF YOU ASK ME :P lol got into a fight with my sister's nerd friend.. i said 'awe your an IB nerd" and in reply i get this whole page about how she's proud to be a nerd. my reply was

ok?

and i get another lecture

--------------------------------------------------------------

So far life's back, but not normal. I've been ignoring everybody phone calls even Kristen and Caitlin because really i don't need the whole "I am SO sorry to hear about the break up" It's not really helping. I moved out of Eric's after the whole seeing Ryan's face and my brother planning the whole thing so we could get back, it ain't happening. Almost getting to the summer, apparently the LA kings won the Stanley Cup, maybe i watched the game sorry of course i did. Now it's the NHL awards and so far i'm not evening showing up even though Kristen and Caitlin said it could be our girls night out in LA together, the thing all best friends plan for the girls time.

Maybe, just maybe, i was keeping track of the top rookies and so far Ryan, Gabe and what's his face Adam Henrique are the qualifiers for the top rookies. I took the cereal out of my pantry then poured the milk before walking to the couch with my mouth open and turning TSN on.

"He was out with a shoulder injury and still is tied with Landeskog for points, i don't know boys but i know Nuge is going to take it'

"really?!" I ask in disbelief "WHAT ABOUT SINCLAIR? WHAT IS SHE UP TO?!" I heard the doorbell ring so i got up and went over to the door opening it. He wasn't happy and i'm 100% sure they were both ready to kill me.

"Hi guys'' I say slowly shutting the door, Taylor puts his hand on the door preventing it from shutting

"Your telling me, or i will force you "

"exactly how'd you know where i lived?" JOrdan invites himself into the house kicking his shoes off checking it out. With that Taylor followed in his footsteps except touching everything he could get his hands on.

"Don't touch!" He picks up the picture and smiles.

"You miss him" he teases, oh how i missed Taylor. I snatch the picture from him and face it down.

"That is no body's concern" It hit me, wherever there's a Taylor there's a -

"AMANDA FUDGING MURRAY' Kristen. She storms into the house stomping in pointing her finger at me.

"HOW DARE YOU JUST LEAVE ME LIKE THAT! HOW DARE YOU NOT ANSWER MY PHONE CALLS?! HO-'

"How dare i not reply, I know i get it Kris"

"no you don't, because if you did we wouldn't be in this situation'' Caitlin walks in more calmly and instead of lecturing me, she attacks with a hug.

''Oh my god i missed you" she says

"me too"

"oh i wasn't talking to you i was talking about your shampoo" I shake my head and was pulled away from her facing Taylor.

"My girlfriend is trying to lecture here!" Well someones gotten too close.

"yes i'm sorry we all miss hearing Kristen lecture" i roll my eyes and stalk my way back into the kitchen cleaning the dishes.

"so"they all said "how'd things go in Finland" I stoped and bowed my head down, hoping to forget about all this.

"Ryan not tell you yet?" no one replied back

"Mandy-" Taylor says

"Taylor don't call me that please it-it just makes things worse"

"If you miss him so much, why don't you tell him?!" I raise an eye brow and cross my arms over my chest at Taylorn

"How do you know what happened?"

"oh please you really think Kristen can hold her mouth off the field?" Kristen's jaw dropped as he turned to apologies she gives him the talk to the hand. He doesn't stop and she turns around.

"Talk to the booty cause the hands off duty"

"okay" Taylor says straight out slapping her butt. God they're immature! That left it to just the 3 of us in the room.

"please just come with us to LA it will be so much fun! You'll even forget about Ryan"Cait say's smiling.

"I don't want to. Why can't any body except me for who i am, not what they want?" Caitlin looks at me straight in the eyes not removing hers.

'' The only person that was actually putting up with you for 24/7 was Ryan, out of all of us it was him. So here's the deal, you come to LA for get about everything that's happened in Edmonton or stay here and mope around all day, your call Captain" Oh this wasn't coming from Caitlin, it was Jordan and boy do they sound the same when they give advice.

Okay so what if i was getting second thoughts. I can go to LA tell Ryan what actually happened then live happily ever after and come back to Edmonton as a couple just like when we went for Burnaby; or stay here, watch how he comes on the ice with his pretty dark brown haired girlfriend and 4 kids Ryan Jr. , Taylor,Jordan, and Safia. I regret opening that door.

"no, now leave please" they both nodded their heads and followed the driveway down to the truck. I shut the front door and locked it even though i know that decision right there wasn't what i wanted and that's what they're going to believe until they see me. I scrolled down my Iphone trying to find a flight that leaves in 4 hours and once i hit it i booked it. I made my way upstairs hitting the light switch and grabbing some clothes and a dress. If i'm going to the NHL awards, i need to look presentable.