Epilogue-Missed being home

Alright 3 more chapters then you'll have to wait for the sequel!!!!!

Dedicated to CaptainAluver

Check out her awesome story about Nuge,Eb, and Hall

and her other awesome one's :)

_____________________________________________________

"Alright Assistant Captains that was the last box" I tease at Taylor and Jordan after us getting the good news that they both were promoted to Assistant captain. I mean even Kristen attacked Taylor with kisses, and when I mean attacked I mean a full out football tackle.

Her screaming 'TAYLOR' and knocking him down just when he entered the house after getting back from practice poor guy couldn't even climbed the stairs cause he was tired. And no I didn't forget the part where she kept kissing his face saying 'I KNEW IT!' Or 'YOU DID IT'. Yup that was Kristen's reaction Caitlin on the other hand wasn't as happy as Kristen was. Sure her boyfriend was assistant captain of the Edmonton Oilers but in her mind it wasn't working out the way she actually thought it would. Finally being a 20 year old girl she wasn't sure if he was going to ask a question any time soon... he was 22 and that was her fear that he would ask her at 20 which meant in her head again.. That she would have to drop out of soccer and be a trophy wife she didn't want to be. Caitlin made a decision that she thought was right and said to the press that she'll be playing till 26 then it's time to let it go and get a education. Jordan really really felt bad about that, and Caitlin being Caitlin can make a person feel really bad when she wants to but instead she smiled and kissed him saying 'It's alright'.

"Thanks Einstein" Taylor takes the last piece of his bed to his room which had Ryan working on it. All I prayed for was no trips to the hospital since Taylor wanted a bigger bed because of the size of his new room. Jordan was a good and smart guy and instead of wasting money on a bigger bed he stuck with the old one.

"No problem" I say giving a cheeky smile. God I never knew I missed these guys so much! Taylor and Jordan took up the last two rooms upstairs two guest rooms in the basement. Ryan and I decided that there was really absolutely no reason to give him his own room when he crashes mine all the time. It's July and the Olympics are starting so Kristen, me, and Cait are going to London to watch the games while the guys said they would come later on.

Anyways I think the latest news is from the NHL and yes it's how Ryan Murray should be playing for the Oilers but Steve Tambellini and the Oilers decided they need another young gun. Kristen told me straight up that if Murray was selected by the Oilers's she might have dumped Taylor but it was more of a joke. She is holding a hate for the Oilers right now because of the draft selection and even gave the new guy Yakapov the nickname 'Yuck-A-Perv'.

"Set hut!" next thing you know as I'm coming down the stairs to the basement is Dubnyk, Eb's, Hall, Gagner, Ryan and Kristen playing football outside leaving the door wide open. A screen door/window covering that whole part in the basement was one of the things that I wanted in my house. Taylor receives the ball which was a mistake because Kristen on the opposite team somehow got around Jordan and jumped on Taylor knocking him to the ground.

"SUCK IT HALL" She says taking the football from him.

"Only if you swallow it" Kristen face went into her disgusted expression, the guys started chuckling until she got the message then they all bursted out laughing.

"Ew!" she screamed chucking the ball at Taylor "Don't you ever say that again!" everyone starts laughing and I see Caitlin making some lemonade for them.

"So I'm guessing this is Kristen's fault you're not working" they all jump from the sound of my voice and Taylor quickly hid the ball behind him.

"Yup all Kristen" they all said making Kristen ticked off more for their lack of support.