Chapter 7- We all make Mistakes

Sorry short chapter i know DUMB but they had a fight and all yeah enjoy reading. Please please please leave me a comment and vote i feel really happy to know people are reading and enjoying my stories. Another thing

I CAN'T BELIEVE JORDAN STAAL AND THE OILERS!

Oilers totally needed defence and they go and pick up another forward! i mean Ryan Murray man he played Juniors and the Seniors for team Canada

Thanks you guys again

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mandy wake up"Taylor was pushing me him being still half asleep.I got up brushing my teeth changing.I packed my stuff bringing it down stairs trying my best to avoid Ryan.

"Hey Taylor i'm driving home"

"driving? you do know that's 3 and a half hours?"

"yes i do so i should start right now"i grabbed my keys and stuff including Buddy and went to the truck.I felt a little shock that Ryan did nothing but look at me still shocked from what i said but i had to ignore it and drive home even though they'll be there before i would i need to get home and avoid them.

"hey dad"

"hey Honey where you at" i had to phone my dad

"I'm actually leaving with my truck and the guys are taking the flight back home but i just called to say bye"

"okay hun bye and sorry we left you know your mum and how dramatic she can be"

"yeah bye" i hung up not wanting to hear excuses today.I was ready to pull out of the Garage but someone jumped in.

"Hey Amanda i'm comin' with" Jordan was very jumpy and i guess i should have pulled him and Taylor both in but who was going to give Ryan the lecture on why you never pick friends over girlfriend and if you do you have to take your girlfriend with you.

"hey"i said quietly wiping my last tear before switching the gear to drive. It was quiet the first 10 minutes but then he jumped into the shotgun and took my hand.

"Amanda you cry too much""

"thanks"i said pulling my hand away

"no really like you stress way to much."

"are you done yet?"

"yeah i don't know what i'm saying" he turned and looked out the front window.

"so"

"so?"

"i don't know i hate awkward silence Amanda and you know that!"

"jeez don't be such a whiner"i turned the radio on to 98.5 virgin radio and let us both sing along to all of the songs the whole ride there.

"Shoot it's already 4!"i pulled into the parking spot quickly then ran upstairs. Stupid traffic! i used my key to open the door and ran into a familiar scent.

"hey"i rolled my eye's and pushed Ryan away

"go away!"i put my purse down on the kitchen table before speed walking over to my room.

"come on Amanda!"i ignored him and put my head phones into my ears.

"Amanda" his voice was faded and i was ignoring him as well but not his fist's on my door begging me to open. I went to my e-mail's to get updates on homework.

Mr.Kingsley:

Hello Amanda our class has a essay test on algebra just to see if you have been understanding it. Test day