Chapter 21-IIHF Finland

Alright so for you lucky girls out there that don't have a dad on their case, i'm jelouse :P my dads coming back and i won't be posting for a long time.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know how to explain how i've been feeling for the past month but it sure was worse then heartbroken and worse then anything under that. I stayed at Eric's place instead of Avril because she was transferd over to Greece for school and sold her house so i had no choice but to move in with Eric. I phoned Caitlin checked up with her life and she said the made S'mores, had a junk food night and partied the whole time she was at Saskatchewan with The Eberle's, When they went to her parent's she said it was boring and they left early to London,England for the Olympics since Taylor got 4 tickets for the 2 couples to watch Team Canada play soccer. How was Kristen reaction? she tackled him with a hug and then said 'idiot i get those tickets regardless, i'm a Canadian player and get's the tickets because i'm junior and probably will be playing for Canada the next Olympics' so he sold them on line on EBay. I made it through my first year of University pretty good, dad and mom have been traveling the world with money to waste and not worrying about their kids especially their little girl who hasn't gotten over her breakup but nope that doesn't matter seeing Spain,Greece, Africa okay so the whole world with like 30 years left of their lives. My new favourite thing to do was just stay in my room,away from boys,hockey players, and people which Eric hated.

Eric's P.O.V

"Alright so how we're getting them together is at the IIHF and you have out tickets right?"

"yes okay and she better tell him what happened"

"hey it's not my sister's fault alright punk"

"Just tell her your friend just move to Finland and wants you there, alright or  is that to hard to ask for?"

"shut up"

"make me"

"Adam who are you talking to?" a girl? a girls voice in the background

"way to hook up their Mr.Adam"

'shut up she's not mine, Ryan-wait, Breanne out please"

"jeez fine" the door shut in the background

"alright so since Mandy left Ryan went all stupid and got back with Breanne even though she's another Lindsay"

"so your brother is playing with other girls while my sister is left to mope around all day?"

"not like that?! you know what we're going to have a serious about this in Finland, we're leaving in like 10 minutes here to the airport"

"alright i'll see you in London, at Starbucks no siblings just keep them away other wise who knows i Amanda takes a flight back to wherever she'll go"

"shut up, it wasn't her fault and you that" all i heard was a dead line after i said that so i hung up as well. I turned to the oven to see that the time was 2pm and she's still in her room not coming out because of that two time jerk. I jump off the counter and walk to her room hitting the light switch,everyone in the room even opening to blinds so that she would get out and up.

"Get up we're going to be late" i say taking her suit case out

"for what? death? already been there"

"Amanda we're going to Finland, away From Canada so you can't get this place off your mind now get your lazy butt off that bed other wise your paying rent to stay here"

''that's alright, i'm housing shopping in Edmonton tomorrow so i'm not going"

"i don't care what your doing or want to do, your coming with me to Finland end of story now move" she stayed put under the covers "Amanda you haven't eaten for 4 weeks, you can die!"

"Already been there"that's the last time i'm putting up with her saying that, i pulled the covers off her and pulled her pants down

"CHANGE" i yell at her as she quickly went down pulling them up

"what the hell was that for?! "

"Amanda your going like it or not, your eating like it or not, and your getting Ryan off you head like it or not." she scoffed and hit me in the shoulder before packing her clothes in her suitcase

"Why Finland?"

"because" i say "pshh Finland is like on the other side of the world away from Canada"

'good one Eric' i thought to myself patting me on my shoulder

"Wow this is going to be the first time out of sweats into jeans and a real shirt" she looked like she was going to cry "Eric?"

"yeah what?"

"Do you think i should have stood my ground?"

"no, your the one that was getting hurt and i'm happy you left except now your just bugging me with the whole moping around thing"

"yeah, i should stop"

"well don't stand there, we need to get to London, i'll wait for you in the car hurry up" she nodded her head and jumped on me for a hug crying again "Mandy get over it would you?"

"no! i can't, if i see his face anywhere,on anything i can't even see his face without crying, i can't even think about him!"

"alright, see this is why you should go to one of your 'girlfriends' because they won't say, shut up and get changed your making us late" she pushed me away and walked into her bathroom. I wipe the cold sweat off my forehead

-Get her out->check

-Get her to London without her and Ryan meeting->i'm going to kill Adam when i meet him

From London i'll see what Adam's stupid plans are but right now all i need to worry about is her getting to London,and Finland. I walked out with my suit case and heard her zip her's up running to the front door. She's lost a good amount of weight by not eating,just drinking Lemonade.

London

"alright you get onto the plane"

"i swear that's Eberle" she says pointing to Team Canada's boys who she wasn't suppose to see "and Dubnky?"

"Amanda just get on" i give her,her ticket and push her to the security guard "please make sure she gets on" he nodded his head and walked away with her

"I swear those are my friends" she wouldn't stop looking back and the guard turned them around the corner so that she wouldn't see anymore of the team members.

"Are you Eric?" i turn around and see a guy probably just 1 inch taller then me

"you Mr. Heart breakers brother?" i know who Adam is from a mile away now that i know him and Ryan have similar looks.

"I believe that's right"

"ERIC!"Ryan came running over

"i thought you said no siblings" i cross my arms in front of my chest

"What are you doing here?" Ryan was looking around,near where i was "did you bring Amanda?"

"no"i lied

"yeah he did but if you want her you have to listen alright Ryan?"His face lit up and he nodded his head "okay so our plan is, to get her to the arena without her figuring out that she's watching Ryan play, then at the 5minutes left mark you bring her to the locker room and that's where you come in" he points to Ryan "you need to explain to her how you feel and try talking to her, don't get mad or anything just a nice ex to ex talk alright?"

"Yup, so are you in the same hotel as us?" i just ignore Ryan and walk away to my gate

"keep him away and i've got her"

"alright pissy wissy pants" So far i'm not looking foreword to my in-laws especially the brother or sister.

"I swear to god that was EB's!"

"Amanda stop"

"what i mean it, did you see the gap in his teeth? and dube wouldn't be with him like that. Why don't you believe me?"

"because, i just know it wasn't him alright?" i put my ear plugs in and she punches my arm

"i know it was him, and wherever there's a Eberle is a Nugent-Hopkins" i acted like i didn't hear her and shut my eye's.