Chapter 8- Forget about it

• Dedicated to Forza

Hi everyone 8 in the morning and if my mum catches me she'll freak. Anyways this chapter is dedicated to Me no jk uh i guess my awesome soccer team and the freaky pedo teddy bear(it's freakin 5ft tall!) i guess we all lost it at my uncles :D oh man what a messed up team i have i mean they were seriously taking it the wrong way in front little kids and it took my older sister the whole night to figure out what everyone was laughing about... My older sister doesn't not have a sick mind so that's Probably why but still everyone was laughing their head off.

This is too you Forza may we kick more butt's and make it to Edmonton.

Oh and thanks to everyone for reading my story yall are awesome. :D

Like the picture??

______________________________________________________________________________

I woke up and Ryan wasn't in the bed with me just and a note

Note:

Sorry practice will be home at 1 or 2 and WAKE UP IT'S PROBABLY 12 RIGHT NOW.

Luv you Amanda

a lot

Ryan

"works for me"i looked at my room seeing it in a mess ,i grabbed my clothes and went into the washroom taking a quick shower then throwing everything on. It was 12 by the time i was out of the washroom and they were home and annoying as hell!

"i'm hungry" Taylor kept whining and wouldn't even eat the wrap i made no instead he wanted steaks. I was running all over the kitchen frustrated because at the same time i had Jordan yelling at me for some ranch and more wraps. Ryan wasn't here he was getting packed for their 5 away game's that is of course tonight when they leave , i decided that i wanted to take a break and stay in Edmonton just focus on homework and test's.

"where's my steaks?" Taylor whined

"coming"

"where's my wrap!!!" it turned out i brunt on one side of Taylor's steak and i didn't put chicken in Jordan's wrap

"you messed it up there's no chicken!"

"sorry"i took the plate back

"yeah you better be because my steak is burned!"i took the steak back.

"Amanda what are you doing?" the guys got alarmed on the couch and got up to leave.

"stay!"they stopped and turned around.

"they needed food so i was-"

"- Mandy your running around like a chicken with her head cut off"he took my hand and wiped the sweat off my forehead.

"are you feeling okay?" he was in panic and i didn't feel alright.

"yeah now may i please-"

"don't lie to me."i looked into his eyes

"just feeling you know hot, sick, and i feel like throwing up."he took me over to the couch

"relax"he said and took the other two outside yelling at them on how they need to grow up. I fell asleep before they came in since my head was hurting.

''she's sleeping"Jordan said whispering back to the other two.

"well then go in the kitchen clean it up" was the last words i heard before i completely blacked out.

_________________________6 hours later___________________________________

"Amanda would you like- yo get up for the game!" shit is it already 4?!