Chapter 5- Adios Amigos

Edited

This chapter is dedicated to My Edmonton Oilers.You didn't make it to the Playoffs this year (2011-2012) but next year is a promise. LOVE YOU HOPKINS!! but the person i dedicate this to that is KikiCanuck thanks for reading and understanding.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=69155064 <-back in Edmonton

Taylor Hall is on the side------------------------------------------------>

___________________________________________________________________________

Amanda P.O.V:

Last night was sweet i slept in his arms and we talked about things that went wrong today and what we should have done to fix it.He played with my hair and made sure i fell asleep before he did just to make sure i'm okay and i can sleep.

"Morning Sunshine let's get moving it's an Early game"he was all dressed and ready..about time he took responsiblity.

"what time is it?"I moan not wanting to get up.

"8 now hurry so we can get free breakfast"although he's a hockey player he loved to save his money "i'll meet you down there"he kissed me and left.I got out of bed and saw that he put everything out for me that i was going to wear today how sweet.I changed up and headed to the girls room.

"KRISTEN WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING ON THE GROUND!" i yelled and they all woke up alarmed then looked and saw that it was me.

"my choice now leave me alone" someone woke up on the wrong side of the floor. "now everyone up you have a game lets go!get ready before coach figures out what happened last night boys!"they jumped up and ran to get their stuff however Taylor stopped and looked at Kris.

"here's the key to our room just change in there so they can change here"Jordan listened to me and went.

"Kris what happened why are you sleeping on the ground?"

"I was told i let him sleep on the bed with me or Smyth would talk to him about how stupid he was being."

"okay Kris you do something about this or i will because this is stupid"she rolled her eyes and walked into the washroom changing into her Oilers stuff she was suppose to be wearing her Hall jersey but i guess the fight was still in the way.

"okay how about you Cait how was your night?"she brang the blanket up to cover her smile

"I like him however i want him to make the first move"

"your finally head over heels for him! okay i'll meet y'all downstairs"they nodded their heads and i walked over to the elevator fixing my shirt and stuff.

"Now how's it what are you wearing?" I smiled because the guy that asked was cute and i'm not going to lie so i stepped in.

"my boyfriend's the rookie on the Oilers and if you hurt me he'll make you regret it"he laughed

"so what are you doing here?"

"i came here to see my Dad he's in the hospital and all but he's cool but instead i happen to meet a beautiful girl"

"May i remind you i'm dating Ryan Nugent-Hopkins and he does have a pretty bad temper"we arrived to the main floor.

"were you at a club by any chance yesterday"

"hush child and yes i was but coach doesn't know that"

"now he does"coach pulled my ear and took me over to the team shoot!

"guess what !"he said like a girl that just got a date with the Football's team captain

"what?"they asked