Chapter 25-Just another girl?

Just because I got honors and a Certificate in Basketball I decided that It is a great day to post all my favourite people in the world another Chapter. This is dedicated to WWECrazyChick for posting a comment for every chapter so far :) Thanks it means A TONE to me to know you liked the chapter.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=76212295      <-Amanda's dress

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=76219733      <-Kristen's dress

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=76221183       <-Caitlin's dress

Quote of this chapter (My life as well):

If you love someone, be brave enough to tell them or be brave enough to watch them be loved by someone else

__________________________________________________________

Right now I’m in Brook's bedroom with her older sister who's actually 16, Louise-Anne would say’s that she prefers to be called LA for short. They practically sat there on the bed admiring me and my dress that I didn't find anything interesting about.

"You're so pretty!" Brook said sounding a little sad said before jumping to my side. "So exactly why did you break up?" I stopped applying my lip gloss and put it away then with replying with me telling them the full story starting at when we met getting awe's here and there. I looked at my cell phone, 5:30 already and they begin in 1 hour due to traffic and being in Vegas I had to leave now.

"I better go girls. Thanks for the help" I hug them bye before going down the stairs then putting on my heels.

"Thank you Miley" I hug her bye before running to my taxi waiting outside. She insisted that I took the car but I knew nothing about this place. I looked out the window getting butterflies as I past the familiar roads that I was on when I came with the Oilers here. Can you believe it! they actually had a red carpet and I caught Jordan and Caitlin getting out of the their Taxi, yup they came here just like normal people other than Taylor and Kristen who came in a limo even though Taylor wasn't selected for any awards. I jumped out of the Taxi and ran to Caitlin whose face lit up when she saw me; she started squealing and ran to me to hug.

"You came!" she says smiling crazily.

"Yeah, I’m going to tell him" She smiled even more and squeezed me in a hug. I look at Jordan and he didn't make eye contact with me instead he looked emotionless and pale the whole time.

"Hi Jordy," It was rare for Jordan to be this emotionless and it killed me deep down since he was like a brother to me “sorry if you’re mad at me for what happened last time"

"No it's not you, it's someone else"

"What did you do Caitlin?" She looked at him like she wasn't supposed to say anything to me which made my heart beat even faster than ever.

"Guy's what is going on?" they both didn't say anything

"Nothing alright!" she says smiling still freaking out "we'll meet you inside Kay?"

"Yup" They took the players entrance while I took the entrance for crazy people that wasted 1000 dollars just to watch this. I walk in seeing how crowded it was, and that I probably would never get the chance to make it to Caitlin with this crowd. I walked over to where they were interviewing with the NHL players and how nervous they were OR for Taylor case why the heck did he show up? I know the other two boys here and he's their best friend but I just find Taylor and Kristen a crazy high couple.