Chapter 9- Kristen

Please comment and vote!

SO i watched canada play soccer against USA great game until the part USA scored the winning goal. Congrats either way to the Americans. Happy early birthday Sidney Crosby( it's tomorrow)

Landeskog------------------------------------------------->

I just like this song so i put it up.

__________________________________________________________

Kristen P.O.V:

"bye mama"i hung up the phone a felt the bed i was alone still thinking about that fight Me and Taylor had. We both knew we loved each other but still i deserved better than that.

"Yo Kristen get ready practice in 1 hour" Lily shut the door and went out. I can't stand a freakin day with out thinking about Taylor and it sickens me soooo much. I quickly got ready into some comfortable clothes for working out then running downstairs jumping into Lily's car.

"Thanks"i said quietly looking out the window.

"Kristen are you okay?"

"yeah fine why?"

"ever since the day we left Edmonton you haven't been the same for that i know because the real Kristen is a energetic type girl"

"Lil i miss him and it's stupid the moron messed it up for both of us"

"here's something that should cheer you up. We got the honor of training in the Colorado Avalanche's arena WITH their trainers"

"SHIT! why didn't you tell me this before i got out of the house?"

"ha i don't know it's funny watching you react like this maybe that's why"i elbowed her and fixed my hair."You look fine"

"no i don't do you know they have the second hottest Rookie? i thought so''we pulled up the arena me freaking out maybe this is my chance!

"Kris remember act like he's just another athlete"

"yeah yeah whatever"i ran into the arena then walking all casual looking down at my phone texting Cati about what is going to happen that might change my life. I got to the door opening it walking in seeing hockey players working out and laughing i saw a group of soccer girls that were checking some guys out so i went to the opposite side of them and got down on the ground tying my shoe laces.

"Kristen!"i looked up to the group who were waving me over

"no"i went back to my other shoe and then they all crowed me

"who's the hottie over there?"i looked up at Samantha to see who she was pointing too. Dang he looked hotter in person!

"Gabriel Landeskog why?"

"Single?"they asked excited still looking at him doing push ups

"you guys scat" Lily said waving them off and joining me back down on the ground me putting my arms behind my back putting weight on them. "That's him isn't it?"

"yup but he's totally going for Sam"i started stretching my legs while she tied her shoe laces. I looked over to the girl's and he winked over at Sam. "told you so"

"ignore them that's how it starts off"

"alright i'm going to go grab a bite of something from the kitchen. I got up walking threw the door to the team kitchen and found some grapes washing them and eating them sitting on a bar stool. Fire Burning by Sean Kingston was playing so i started moving back and forth in my seat and singing along.

"Omg he winked at you!" the group of girls were stalking me and talking to Sam

"what do you guys want now?"