Rookies Next Door (√)

• Dedicated to Mom

This is story is dedicated to my mom. Even though I don't see your billion dollar smile anymore, I miss and love you. Without you, I wouldn't be the person that I am today and I wouldn't know what to do when life gets tough. You did and I love you for that.

Your daughter

http://www.polyvore.com/first_day_night/set?id=48335006

____________________________________________________________________

Introduction:

Amanda Elise Murray is a 18 years old ,just graduated high school ,and  is now going to University of Alberta in Edmonton.She has one sibling named Eric who’s 19 years old and goes to the University of Calgary and he plays hockey.Amanda’s  knowledge of hockey is like the IQ of Justin Bieber that's nothing. She’s super committed to school and soccer but before her Career in soccer takes flight she has to become a doctor under her step mother’s demands. Like any other girl she has two best friends  that are Caitlin and Kristen. They all grew up playing soccer together but Caitlin and Kristen decided they wanted to play soccer all their life so they are now training for Team Canada.

Amanda never knew that meeting one person could change her life forever and feelings for love.

_______________________________________________________________________

I looked out the window seeing the last of Calgary, this is it… I’m offically in  University.My two bestfriends were in the car behind us.The Uhal Truck however, contained my brother,Eric, friends that were nice but jerks, depending on their life.Eric and I were stuck in the car hearing our dad and step mom singing Super Bass to each other. I removed my eyes to see my brother's face and if it made things better to know, he looked like he was going to throw up any second.

"Oh my god Eric are you okay? You look like you're going to throw up!" By the way Eric’s expression showed concern ,I could tell my face had the same reaction as him.

"Yeah what about you?" he retorted.

I grabbed my stomach,"Not even close to good or okay!" My parents heard the conversation and leaned towards each other to kiss.

"UH no! Not in the car pull over now!" I tried not to yell but I couldn't take it anymore only 30 minutes in the car and you can get grossed out by my parents.My dad did as he was told and immediatly,I swear I was faster than Usain Bolt, got out into Kristen’s truck.When Ientered Caitlin and Kristen were laughing their heads off.

"What's up?" I asked them playing dumb like Kristen always does.

"You really think we don't know?" Kristen gave me a "really" look while raising an eyebrow through her rear view mirror.

"No,"I sighed giving in to my friends, it obviously was my parents doing for allow these two laugh.

"Your parents put you guys on speakerphone and us knowing you, we could totally tell what your reaction by the way you talked" She replied laughing with Caitlin.

"Oh just shut up," they pulled back onto the highway after my parents  had and continued  laughing with tears coming out of their eyes now.

"So,Amanda, I heard Braedon got in trouble during class," Caitlin smirked looking at Kristen  who returned a evil smirk to me as if  had something to do with his wrong doings. I will admit it, Braedon was a really good looking guy, soccer player and he plays hockey in the winter.

"Yeah your point is?"

"Idiot, he got in trouble for handing in the wrong sheet of paper that contained his doodling of  your name on his notes page during class!"Caitlin shot me the ‘Smart one’ look directing her words at me. I looked up  and away from my iPhone to face  them.