Trying To Wake Your Grumpy GF Up

"Nyaaaaaaaaa."

"..."

"Wake uuuuuuuuppppp!"

"No."

Jay sighed and rolled over onto his back and thought for a few moments before smirking and cuddling into her back.

"Heyyyyy."

"Jay, stop."

"Rude." He mutters playfully, sitting up and seeing his girlfriends' I'm-trying-to-sleep-cause-I-had-none-last-night face whilst trying to enter the dreamlands. And (un) fortunately, Jay had come into her room to try and wake her up.

But it wasn't working, and he just wanted to go on a nice beach date with her, because it was lovely outside.

"Ya tired?" He asks, stroking her hair gently. It seemed to ease her nerves a tiny bit, but she was still a little tense.

Nya rubbed her eyes and nodded. "Yes, now let me sleeeeeep." She whines. Jay sighs and lays down next to her again.

"But I'm bored..and I wanted to go on a beach date with you."

Nya shot up immediately, her longer hair also doing the same action before flopping back onto her face.

"Date?!"

Jay held back a laugh and nodded, smiling at how adorable his yang can be at times, even though she had a short temper.

Nya pulled the covers off herself and rushed out of the room with a towel, to presumably zoom off to the bathroom and to have a shower, something that Jay should also have. He sighed contently and laid on her bed, closing his eyes as excitement ran through his veins.

And after ten minutes, she came in. She was wearing but comfortably wearable-outside clothes as she entered with wet hair. However she still looked tired.

"Hey Nya." Jay waved.

Nya waves back and flopped onto her bed again, before curling up and closing her eyes. Jay frowned.

"I thought we were going on a date." He says, earning one eye open by Nya and a almost glare-like expression lying in them.

"We are, but I'm tired. So don't disturb me for another hour then I can be happy and hang out with you."

Jay sighed. "But what am I supposed to do to pass the time?" He asked.

Nya sighed. "What you normally do while waiting for me."

"..Well I'll miss you and hug your stuff until I get a proper hug from you..and I'll text you." The lightning master says.

Nya blushes slightly and sat up to give a quick kiss on the cheek for him. "Awh. How cute. Okay, you can lay with me while I sleep, but don't wake me up. You got that?"

Jay nodded, smiled and laid down with her.

"Night/Morning Jay."

"Heh, you too hon."

~~~

I'm sorry my OneShots have been short recently, lacking motivation cause of mental health lolz

I should be updating this week but god knows