Her Final Breath, Their Heartbreak

"I.." He panted, visibly tired from the fight. The four other ninja looked at him worriedly, hoping he was okay. He thought the same, hoping no one else was at all was hurt, or worse,

..dead.

"I wish..I wish you weren't a djinn!" He finally finishes his sentence. Nadakhan gasped, and groaned in pain. He dropped the sword of souls, hearing it crash into the rock hard ground underneath him. He felt himself become a human. All anyone could hear was his groans of pain.

Jay laughed happily, estatic that he had defeated Nadakhan. The ninja that had just recently been changed back from gold cheered, (while Lloyd was turning back to his original, young self.) standing up to run to Jay.

The blue ninja smiled, never feeling so heroic in his life. It felt good, and he was glad it was all over. It was tiring, and all of them couldn't wait for a good nights rest, and a few days off training, if they were lucky.

"Y-You have made a-a grave m-mistake, junkyard b-boy." The now human yelled, before completely disappearing. He looked confused, but didn't question it. Instead, laughing and cheering along with the rest of his team. Well, except for Nya-

"Nya?" Jay yells, turning around to find his only love.

'Way to ginx it, Jay.'

Everyone immediately gasped at the scene.

She was visibly panting, her face pale, looking like she was about to vomit. Her eyes were a dull brown, and her body was way thinner than usual.

But, the worse was yet to come.

She had a green liquid on her dress.

She had been hit.

Jay gasped, before trying to catch her before she fell. "Oh shit! Nya, Nya?!" He was panicking.

His love, the only one he's ever loved, and will continue to love for the rest of his life, had been hit, by the most deadly, and painful, venom ever.

'One drop can be enough to kill a man.' He remembered Captain Soto saying it's them in prison.

Well, guess it's true now.

He held his arms underneath hers, assuming she'd need the support, which she did. Her small, skinny frame sent a shiver down the lightning ninja's spine, trying to suppress his tears that wanted it gush out of his eyes, pooling the crumbling ground below. But, he held them in, and stayed strong for his dying girlfriend, no matter how much he wanted to take the pain away from her, and place it on him.

"Sis?! Oh my god!" Kai yelled, running up beside Jay, looking at his sister. She looked up, shivering. There were dark bags under her faded eyes, and tear stains were on her pale cheeks.

Jay's heart broke.

She looked so scared.

She looked like she was genuinely in pain, and she tried to best to fight it.

"K-K-Kai..? J-Jay..?" She hoarsely said, her eyes glassy. Kai looked at Jay, fear both glistening in their tearful eyes. "I-I-I..I-I'm g-go-gonna.." Nya tries to speak again, but began to gag. She was going to vomit, and they needed to be quick.

The venom has unfortunately already contaminated her bodily fluids, so they had to be careful. They were grateful that he memorised what Zane and Soto had said to the others when they were tying to escape.

Jay rushed her to the edge of the island, and immediately her stomach gave up on her. She couldn't suppress whatever was rising up in her throat, so she coughed up anything that was left in her body, even if she had most likely been starved since early yesterday evening.